Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

Car Ride

The car ride of long and painful. Because I wouldn’t stop screaming at him to let me go, he delivered a punch to my head. Which not only left me dizzy, but disoriented as well. He was happy after I finally laid down from pain, actually he was so happy that he was humming along to the radio.

“Who hired you?” I whispered, finding myself clutching the seat in fear. I was cold again and my body couldn’t stop shivering. But I wasn’t sure if it was from the actual cold, or the fear.

“Some guy told me that he’d pay me. But I haven’t talked to him in a few months, I figured I better grab you well I could though. If I didn’t I wouldn’t have you when he shows up for you finally. Not to mention the last girl I kidnapped just died, I needed a now one. I guess you will do.” I kind of froze, feeling completely terrified now.

“What’d you do to her.” I hummed, I was scared that he was going to do it to me. But if he will tell me how he killed her at least I can expect it if he comes at me like that.

“Nothing, she get an infection and she died.” He growled.

I felt like I started talking about something that was to painful for him to talk about. But the thing is, I should make him feel low. He kidnapped me! I have ever right to argue, to scream. But then again, because I kept quite when Zane took me I wasn’t killed. Hopefully if I act nice to him that will save my life as well. Honestly, what was the chance of me getting kidnapped twice in one life. How crazy can I make my life?

“I’m sorry.” I lied, closing my eyes so I didn’t have to look at him. All I was truly worried about was getting out of here and running back to Zane so I know that he is okay. I was never allowed to check to see if he was okay, if he needed to be taken to the hospital or not.

“You and Zane were the reason I took her in the first place. His dad told me that you guys got married, I thought that would give me some happiness. But then again, it only gave me a whole hell of a lot more heart break.” I felt the car begin to turn, that only scared me more. But I really can’t run now, my head hurts to much. Until Zane comes and finds me, I’m not going to be on edge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another shoty, I'm sorry