Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

Panic Filled Week

~Zane’s Point Of View~

It was still such a panic filled week. I have never been so scared for my Emily. Even when she was shot, when she was in the car accident, never. These videos being played in the room that I was being held in, every time I watched them it was like my heart was breaking in my chest.

I don’t think she knew the cameras were in her ‘room’. The fact that she was pacing around like she was loosing her mind was driving me crazy as well. I would really love to rush to were she was being held and rescue her once more. But the fact that it was my step father holding me, I think I might be the one needing rescuing.

I sighed and tried to drowned out the video that I had no way to stop. This was the worse punishment really. I could care less if he stabbed me, shot me, hell he could kill me. As long as I knew that Emily was safe somewhere else. But the fact that she was near me enough to were I could hear screams was horrible. Not to mention the videos. To be honest it made me want to break out of this room and go on a rampage. If only the damn door wasn’t steel.

Her voice shot though the speakers of the TV and just about made my mind go bonkers. She was talking to herself about something completely different. I guess the only good things about these videos were that they were all the time, and I got to keep an eye on everything when ever it happened right when it happened.

“I miss you.” She whispered lightly. My eyes opened and I turned to the screen. She was twirling around the wedding ring in one hand and holding the bleeding stomach wound in the other. I sighed a little bit and began playing with my wedding ring. I can’t remember the last time we have been apart this long.

“I miss you too.” It felt right saying that. When are we going to come together again. Get out of here and start our family. I just want to have my life with her.

The room on her bedroom opened once more. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from the screen, I couldn’t leave her. That gorgeous dull red hair and her teary blue eyes. We need to get out of here soon.

The man that looked after her walked in with a sly smile on his face. I was completely ready to punch it off. Especially after what he has done with her. He’s done things that only we have done, he has even taken it upon himself to hurt her, to even make her cry. Never again, as soon as I get my sorry butt out of this room he is being killed.

She slipped her ring back on her finger and just about guarded it with her life. I didn’t blame her though, that was the only thing that she really had left of me. She doesn’t know I am alive, she doesn’t know anything. At least I know that I have a right to kill this guy as soon as I get around to it.

“What do you want now.” She questioned. Deep down inside, I wish she would just keep her mouth shut. That’s probably what saved her from my mother, and it could probably save her from him. All I want is for her to make it though this as well, just make it though it alive.

“I’m just here to put some ointment on those cuts.” He informed, waving a little a small tooth paste bottle around. But it wasn’t tooth paste, it was that clear stuff that I had put in the medicine cabinet of our apartment. That peeved me, not only did they take us but they also went though our stuff. Hopefully they didn’t find Emily’s medical record, they could really use that against us.

“I’d really wish you didn’t.” She hummed. My eyes caught her thin fingers clutching the blanket. He just chuckled and shook his head.

“I don’t think they’d be very impressed if I allow you to get an infection.” At least he was taking care of her better then I did probably. If this was going to make her feel better I’d wish she would let him help her for once. “Its not like I’m going to do anything, this’ll help.”

When he began getting closer to her she tensed up and shrunk into the bed as best as she could. “Don’t touch me.”

“Well I kind of have to.”

He squirted some of it onto his finger and peeled back her shirt. She didn’t like that, I could tell by the look on her face. But thankfully she held it in. When he gently rubbed it into the cuts she closed her eyes tightly and sucked in a breath. This is just one of those times where I feel the need to hold her tightly and sooth her.

All I know is that I have to get us out of here fast. If anything else happens to her I might just loose my mind. I know for sure that I cannot loose her. This is going to drive me straight into the mad house. If I cannot get us out of here then it is almost sure that we will parish here.