Sequel: The Way You Lie
Status: Hope you love it as much as you loved How To Save A Life :)

Been to Hell

Bloody Battle

We were in sight of the exit when my worst fear stopped us. The one who had kidnapped me in the first place, he had an smile written all over his face. I’m not sure if he knows about Riley letting us go, but if he does he isn’t planning on following orders.

Zane pushed me behind him, acting like he knew who this man was. But maybe he did, he knew everything before I told him. He was actually acting like he had seen everything. That worried me, was he watching the whole time. Being forced to see everything? Why was I spared that yet he was forced to endure it? That must have been torture.

“Hand her over Zane.” He demanded. Starting to walk towards us.

My heart began to beat wildly and I found myself gripping the back of Zane’s shirt in fear. This man is crazy and will probably haunt my dreams for the rest of my life. He has already bullied me though my high school career, I thought I was finally rid of this man.

“Leave us alone. I never want to see you again. You have two seconds to get out of here.” Zane growled. Pulling away from me quickly, his fists clenching.

“Oh please, there’s-”

Zane didn’t give him anymore time, he just slammed his fist into my kidnappers face. Whiling on him really, not giving him time to recovering. Punch after punch, it was actually scaring me. Enough to where I was blocking out what he was saying, everything was in slow motion. His lips moving in angry yells, his fist, the sound of skin colliding. It was almost making me sick.

“Zane?” I whispered weakly. Grabbing the back of his shirt once more, trying to stop him. “Please stop, you’re scaring me.”

He pulled away from my kidnapper. Breathing deeply though the nose and shaking his hand out. The skin on his knuckles was split and his eyes wild with hate. The only good thing out of this was that my kidnapper was knocked out and there was nothing holding us back now.

“Let me finish him off.” He hissed, trying to pull away from me again. But I couldn’t bear to let him kill another person because of the likes of me.

“No, we need to get out of here.” I demanded, tugging on his arm. But I couldn’t budge him, and I could hear myself getting frantic. “Zane, please.” But it seemed to me that it was useless to try.
♠ ♠ ♠
Important Information

I am going though the chapters and adding songs so please check that out. :)

I am thinking of adding a third book onto the series, but I'm not sure if I should finish Zane's point of view first. What do you think?

I would like for you to have a say in some of the songs, and the story title for the next one. So please give some feedback (comments, message, or profile I don't mind either way0

Also thank you for reading this so far its not nearly done, but I just wanted you guys to be in the loop; so to say :)