Status: Just Begun..Hope you enjoy :)

The Hope is Fading

Chapter 1

The screaming was coming from the room next door. But I held the pillow on my head tightly. The noises were barely audible. But the screams next to me were. My two younger sisters we hollering at the top of the lungs. I tried to block them out but if proved to no avail.

The screams from the next room over stopped but were followed by banging noises. It hurt to hear all of this but there was nothing I could do. I was only a fifteen year old girl who would get herself hurt too. My momma told me to stay out of it anyways. Told me to ignore anything I heard.

But I couldn't. Not for a moment longer. I turned to look at my sisters. "You two just stay here and don't move." I told them as I left the room.

I shoved into my parents bedroom. My mom-who was six months pregnant-was backed up against the wall. My father was standing over her with his fist balled. "Stop it!" I shouted.

I ran over to my father and tried to shove him away from my pregnant mother. She grabbed me tight and pulled me closer to her. "Move out of the way Jaime." My father commanded. I shook my head quickly.

He grabbed me and tossed me across the room. I groaned in pain. I got back up though. "Leave my mother alone!" I began pounding on his back.

That's when his hand came across my face. I fell and clutched my cheek. The pain stung. "Go Jaime, I'm okay."

I followed my mom's orders. I couldn't get up so I quickly crawled away. I failed my mother and just left her in there to deal with my father.

I went back into me and my sister's room and pulled the pillow back on my head and squeezed tightly. Back to my earlier doings.
♠ ♠ ♠
So do you like it so far? Sorry it's short but this is just the BEGINNING Yay! Comments?