The Golden Quartet: Year 3

Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

For the next few days all anyone seemed to be able to talk about was Sirius Black but not Astrid and Athena. They would try to ignore and block out every stupid thing people were saying but some of the things people were saying were just so stupid it’s hard to ignore. Hannah Abbott said in Astrid’s Herbology class that Sirius could turn into a shrub.

Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Astrid were just heading to their Defense Against the Dark Arts class when Athena grabbed Astrid and pulled her into an empty corridor. “What the bloody hell, Athena? I’ve got Dark Arts class to get to-“

“Trust me if you knew Snape was substituting it today you wouldn’t be in such a hurry.” Athena said quickly.

What? Why?-“

“Look, forget about that – was it you?” Athena whispered even though there was no one around.

Astrid looked at her sister with confusion, “What are you talking about?”

Did you let dad into Hogwarts?” She hissed.

Astrid’s face was stone for a moment before breaking out into laughter, “Me? How in Merlin’s beard could I possibly do that? Do you know how many enchantments I would have to have studied to break – and come on, I’m not exactly the studious child – and besides, why would I let him in?”

“Because you want to see him!”

“Yeah, well, don’t you? You probably look more likely to be the culprit than me and besides I haven’t even had any contact with him since, hhmm, let me think – oh yeah, since I was one!”

Athena licked her lips and ran her fingers through her hair, “Alright, sorry. I’m just so stressed. I really don’t need this.”

“Don’t need what?”

This! This stuff with dad! Everywhere I go people won’t shut up about him and it’s not like they’re saying nice things and then I’ve got classes to worry about and Quidditch – Wood is really riding me hard!”

Astrid pressed her lips together to hold in her laughter, “I didn’t need to know that, but does Fred know, I’d imagine he’d be quite jealous-“

Athena caught on and looked disgusted and annoyed, “Oh shut up you perv! You know what I meant! It’s just… it’s a lot. Every time I go around a corner I think I’m going to see him… and I’m not sure how I feel about that.” Athena let out a deep breath, clearing her mind.

“Look, I’ve got to get to class – don’t let Wood ride you too hard.” Astrid gave her a wink and walked away.

“I’m going to tell mum to stop letting you watch American Muggle shows!”

~~~

“You’re late.” Snape said sharply as Astrid entered the class.

She went to sit between Hermione and Harry, “And you’re Neville’s worst nightmare – but seeing you in his grandmother’s clothes was just a dream to all of us.” She smirked.

Snape shot her a cold look and then snarled, “Ten points for cheek, Moody.” Astrid rolled her eyes, “And another five for the rude eye gesture.” Snape added.

Astrid fumed, “Oh I’ll show you a gesture-!”

Quickly Harry held down her hands as Hermione covered Astrid’s mouth. The class was silent.
“Now,” he looked over the class with his dark piercing eyes, “turn to page three-hundred and ninety-four.”

Everyone began to open their books to the page Snape had said and he began to walk down the class watching everyone like a hawk.

“Excuse me, but where’s Professor Lupin?” Harry asked.

Snape stopped and turned to him, “That’s not really your concern is it, Potter.” Then he said to the class, “Your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at present time. Turn to page three-hundred and ninety-four.” He said again.

“Werewolves?” Ron said aloud once he got to the page.

“But sir, we’ve just began Red Caps and grindylows. We’re not meant to start on this for weeks.” Hermione pointed out.

Quiet.” Snape said. “Now,” Snape was making his way back up to the front of the class, “Which one of you can tell me the difference between and Animagus and a werewolf?” Snape asked and immediately Hermione’s hand shot up. “No one?” Snape said, completely ignoring Hermione. “How disappointing.” He said dully.

“Please, sir,” Hermione began, “an animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He’d kill his best friend if he crossed his path. Furthermore,” Hermione continued and Astrid rolled her eyes, “the werewolf only responds to the call its own kind.”

Draco, who was on the other side of the class with the rest of the Slytherins, howled and his goony friends laughed.

“Thank you Mr. Malfoy,” Snape said and then turned to Hermione, “That is the second time you have spoken out of turn Miss. Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?

“He’s got a point you know.” Ron whispered earning a very scornful look from Hermione.

“Five points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to your ignorance I want on my desk by Monday morning two rolls of parchment on the werewolf with particular emphasis of recognizing it.” The entire classroom broke out into groans.

“Sir, its Quidditch tomorrow!” Harry said.

Snape rounded on Harry, leaning over him and said lowly, “Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you.”

~~~

“You nervous?” Astrid asked Athena the next morning at breakfast in the Great Hall.

“My first Quidditch game and the weather has to be like this!” A roar of thunder could be heard through the thick castle walls.

“Oh pull yourself together, mate!” George said who was sitting beside Athena on her left.

“Yeah, it’s bad enough Wood is freaking out about it, we don’t need you too to be off your game.” Fred said on her right.

“How about you, Harry? You doing alright?” Astrid asked him.

He nodded, “Sort of. I guess I’m a bit nervous going up against Cedric Diggory.”

“Oh, that’s right!” Astrid turned to Athena. “Don’t get distracted by his good-looks!” Athena scowled.

Fred gasped, “Do you see that? She scowled at the mention of Diggory! I think I’m in love!” Fred mocked swooning and leaned his head on Athena’s shoulder.

Athena scowled at him.

“I don’t think she reciprocates your feelings, mate.” Lee Jordan said from beside Fred.

“Don’t worry, she’ll come around. They always do.” Fred smirked.

Athena rolled her eyes, “Who’s ‘they’?”

“Why? Jealous?” Fred wiggled his eyebrows.

“Of imaginary girls who don’t exist? Oh yes, very.” She said sarcastically.

“Don’t be, you’re the only one I’ve got eyes for.” Fred said.

Aawwww.” George and Lee Jordan said together.

~~~

Astrid sat with Hermione and Ron in the Gryffindor stand under a very large umbrella. The weather was dreadful. Thunder, rain, and cheering were roaring in everyone’s ears and because of the rain and lightning the Quidditch match was practically impossible to see.

The Gryffindor team and Hufflepuff team gathered at the bottom of the field, Madam Hooch said something inaudible to the crowd and then they were off flying, throwing and beating balls.

“This match will go on forever! There’s no way they’ll be able to find the Snitch in this weather!” Astrid yelled to her friends.

“Do either of you have any idea what’s going on?!” Ron yelled and both Hermione and Astrid shook their heads.

And unless you were sitting next to the commentary stand, no one even knew the score.

Time was slowly going by, but going by none-the-less. Astrid had no idea how long it had been since the match started but it was getting dark and if it wasn’t for the weather and her freezing to the bone, she probably would have gone to sleep.

“Look!” Hermione shouted and stood up, which everyone else in the crowd was now doing.

Astrid looked up into the sky and at first she had no idea what she was seeing. It looked like a swarm of crows circling some kind of helpless animal and it wasn’t until that helpless animal started falling did she realize what happened.

“Oh no!” Hermione screamed as Harry fell.

Harry was plummeting to the ground, fast. All anyone could do was watch and scream.
Dumbledore stood from the staff stands and pointed his wand at Harry’s falling body, “Aresto momentum!

~~~

“He looks a bit peaky, doesn’t he?” Ron said looking over Harry’s unconscious body in the Hospital Wing.

“Peaky?” George asked. “What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet.”

“Yeah, come on, Ron, let’s walk you off the astronomy tower and see what you look like.” Fred said.

“Probably a right sight better than he normally does.” Everyone looked to Harry who just spoke and began to open his green eyes.

Everyone gave a small laugh and he sat up.

“How are you feeling?” Hermione asked.

“Oh, brilliant.” Harry said.

“You gave us a right good scare there, mate.” Fred said.

“What happened?” Harry asked.

“Well, you fell off your broom.” Ron said, stating the obvious.

“Really?” Harry said sarcastically. “I meant the match. Who won?”

No one said anything for a moment.

“I made three goals!” Athena said a bit cheerfully.

“Brilliant.” Said Harry.

“Cedric caught the Snitch.” Astrid said. “Right after you fell. He wanted a rematch because he hadn’t realized what was going on.”

“But they won fair and square… even Wood admits it.” George said.

“Where is Wood?” Harry asked realizing he wasn’t there.

“Still in the showers.” Athena said.

“Yeah we reckon he’s trying to drown himself.” Fred said.

Harry brought his knees up to his face and pulled on his hair in anguish.

“And… there’s one more thing.” Ron said. Harry looked up and Astrid picked up something from the floor. It looks like pieces of sticks and wood wrapped up in a Gryffindor banner.
In-fact, that’s exactly what it was.

“When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow and… well…” Ron opened up the blanket and lifted a piece of the wood that had embedded in the tip in gold, Nimbus 2000.

Harry looked sickly and absolutely defeated.

“Dumbledore was furious.” Astrid said.

Hermione nodded, “Yeah, I’ve never seen him so angry. He shot the Dementors out of the stadium right away.”

“Don’t worry, Harry, there’s still a chance we can win the cup.” Said Athena and then she added slowly, “but… a slim one…” and Harry groaned.

~~~

On Monday the next week Harry was finally allowed to go to classes and everyone was happy to see that Lupin had returned to his post. Everyone complained to him about Snape’s werewolf essay and Lupin said that no one had to do it, which of course saddened Hermione seeing as she had already finished it.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the class and everyone gathered their things and headed for the door, “Wait a moment, Harry.” Lupin called. “I’d like a word.”

Harry turned to his friends, “I’ll catch up with you later.”

They nodded, “Alright. I’m going to head up to the owlery to see if my mum sent a reply with the permission slip, okay Harry?” Astrid said and Harry nodded.

~~~

“Has it come yet?” Harry asked Astrid later in the common room.

Astrid frowned, “No. Xander wasn’t there. She’s probably really busy with the Ministry, sorry Harry.” Astrid knew that the Ministry was probably watching Amilia’s every move and intercepting her letters, making sure she wasn’t having any contact with Sirius.

“It’s alright.” Harry said, though Astrid could tell it was not alright at all.

“What did Professor Lupin want to speak about, Harry?” Hermione asked.

“About the Quidditch match. He’s promised to teach me how to fight the Dementors off after the holidays.” Harry said.

Astrid shot up for the couch, startling Ron, “We’re idiots!” she exclaimed happily.

“Oh, do please speak for yourself.” Hermione said, scanning through several books, trying to do an impossible work load of homework.

Astrid shot her a momentarily glare but then turned to Harry with a grin, “You can go to the next Hogsmeade trip!”

“Uh, no he can’t, remember? He’s doesn’t have a permission form signed.” Ron said.

Astrid leaned in, and whispered so no one else in the common room could hear, “Who needs a permission slip when you’ve got an Invisibility Cloak?

“We are idiots!” Ron said happily.

“How did none of us think of it before?” Harry said grinning. He stood up, “You’re brilliant, Astrid!” He quickly threw his arms around Astrid and hugged her tightly.

She laughed nervously with a red face, “No problem.”

“No! You can’t!” Hermione said turning to them.

“Why not?” Ron asked.

Hermione looked at him like he was stupid, “Because of Sirius Black, of course! What if he turns up and sees Harry?”

“Then I’ll stop him in his tracks, trust me.” Astrid said with a stern face.

“See? With Astrid there no would try anything.” Said Ron.

Hermione rolled her eyes, “Yes, she knows some advanced spells, but I hardly think they’re strong enough to go up against a crazed dark wizard!”

“Hermione,” Astrid said darkly, “you have no idea what I’m capable of.”

It was silent for a moment until Ron said, “Yup, she’ll definitely stop Black in his tracks.”

~~~

On the Saturday morning of the Hogsmeade Harry, Ron, Hermione and Astrid went over the short plan again. “Okay, us three,” Astrid said, “will go with the group like normal, and then about ten minutes later, under the invisibility cloak, come after us so no one will see your footprints and we’ll meet you at the Shrieking Shack, alright?”

Everyone nodded. Astrid wrapped her scarf tightly around her neck, “I hate this weather.” She said referring to the snow and then shivered.

“Alright, I’ll see you guys in a little while.” Harry waved goodbye and then headed back up to the Gryffindor Tower

“I wonder what’s taking him so long.” Hermione said as they leaned against the fence to the Shrieking Shack.

“He should have been only ten minutes behind us so he should be here by now.” Astrid said.

“Well, well, look who’s here.” A horribly familiar voice said from behind them. They turned away from the Shrieking Shack and saw Malfoy, followed by Crabbe and Goyle coming towards them. “You two shopping for your new dream home?” he said to Hermione and Ron. “I’m assuming Astrid will be the maid.” Draco sneered. “It’s a bit grand for you, isn’t it Weasley. Don’t your family sleep in one room?”

“Shut your mouth, Malfoy.” Ron growled.

“Ooh, not very friendly.” Draco smirked. “Boys, I think it’s time we teach Weasley how to respect his superiors.”

Crabbe and Goyle cracked their knuckles.

Hermione laughed, “I hope you don’t mean yourselves.”

Draco looked at Hermione with a disgusted look, “How dare you talk to me! You filthy little mudblood!

Before Astrid even touched her wand that was inside her robe, a snowball flew from nowhere and hit Malfoy in the face startling everyone.

Everyone looked in the general direction the snowball came from, “Who’s there?” Draco demanded in a frightful tone.

Just as suddenly as the first, several more snowballs came and hit Malfoy again. “Don’t stand there! Do something!” Draco yelled at his goons.

“What?” Goyle asked, not knowing what to possibly do.

Crabbe screamed when something pulled his beanie down over his face and then Goyle yelled when It pulled down his pants and then kicked him in the arse – literally – making him fall forward on his face.

It then grabbed Crabbe’s scarf and started twirling him around, suddenly letting go causing him to fall. Quickly It ran over to Malfoy who had tripped over Goyle, and started to drag him by his feet towards the Shrieking Shack making Draco scream and shout.

It let Malfoy go who then quickly got up and made a run for it, pushing his friends and yelling, “Get out of the way!” as he did so.

Once they were gone, with a grin Harry took off his Invisibility Cloak.

“That was brilliant, Harry!” Ron said while laughing.

“Yeah, but what took you so long?” asked Astrid as they began to make their way back into Hogsmeade.

“Fred and George kept me behind to give me something.” Harry began going through his pockets and pulled out a folded up piece of parchment. “This.”

Astrid’s breath caught in her throat knowing exactly what that was.

“What is it?” Ron asked with a raised eyebrow.

Harry pulled out his wand and pointed it at the parchment, “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Thin ink lines began to seep into the parchment, spreading around like a spider’s web, fanning out throughout the whole thing until in curly letters it said:

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present: The Marauders Map

“The Marauder’s Map?” Hermione read. “What is this Harry?”

“It’s a map of the entire Hogwarts campus! It even shows all the secret passage ways and where everyone is at all times!” Harry said.

“And Fred and George gave this to you?” Astrid asked wondering why they had it.

“How come Fred and George never gave it to me!” Ron said outraged. “I’m their brother!”

“Because it doesn’t belong to you!” Astrid said angrily.

Ron looked startled for a moment, “Well, it’s not like it belongs to Harry!”

Astrid opened her mouth to tell Ron she and Harry have more right to it than he or any of the Weasleys but thought better and shut her mouth.

“Look, we can all share it. But I’ll be the one keeping hold of it, alright?”

“No you will not.” Hermione spoke. “Harry isn’t going to keep it – no one is. He’s going to turn it over to McGonagall. Aren’t you?”

“Oh sure, along with his Invisibility Cloak.” Ron said.

“Hey, but does this name sound familiar to any of you?” he pointed at Padfoot.

Astrid’s eyes widened slightly remembering their first year;

“What… what did you see?” Ron asked with caution.
“Um… my old dog, Padfoot.” Astrid half-lied.
“A dog?” Ron asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Not just any dog. He was a great dog. He loved us so much… and was so loyal… but uh, some old neighbors hated him and one day accused him of biting some kids, so he got taken to the pound…”


“Padfoot?” Hermione thought. “No, I’ve never hear of him.”

Ron’s eyes were squinting, “Yeah! I have heard of him!” Astrid looked at him and gulped. “But I can remember where from.” Astrid sighed in relief.

“What about you, Astrid? Have you heard it?” Harry asked her.

“Um, yeah, but…” she shrugged and then looked around and smirked, “Oh, look,” she nodded over at someone. “Madam Rosmerta, Ron fancies her.”

Ron’s face went red, “I do not!”

A sleigh pulled up next to the Three Broomsticks, where Madam Rosmerta was standing outside of. “Madam Rosmerta!” A familiar mad called happily.

“Cornelius!” she said in surprise.

McGonagall and Hagrid came alongside the sleigh, “Allow me, Minister.” Hagrid went to open the sleigh door, but accidentally tore it off.

“Oh, Hagrid…” Fudge said.

“Sorry about that.” Hagrid said.

“Rosmerta, my dear, I hope business is doing well.” Fudge said as he got off the sleigh.

“It’d be a lot better if the Ministry wasn’t sending Dementors into my pub every other night!” she said angrily taking a threatening step towards Fudge.

“We have… we have a killer on the loose!” He said.

“Oh, Sirius Black, in Hogsmeade!” Rosmerta said. “And what would bring him here?”

Fudge whispered something to her that none of them heard, but thankfully Rosmerta said loudly, “Harry Potter?

Astrid, Ron, and Hermione all looked at Harry. “Come on.” He pulled out his Invisibility Cloak. “Get under it.”

“Harry, I don’t think we should…” Astrid said, worried.

“Come on!” They all went under the cloak which barely covered all of them and they followed the group into the pub. Once in, the group sat in a booth by the corner, and in the booth next to them, unseen, Ron, Hermione, and Astrid got out from under the cloak and sat down while Harry hid underneath the table.

“The Dementors are here to protect you from something much worse, Rosmerta.” Fudge said quietly. “We all know what Black’s capable of…”

“I still have trouble believing it.” Rosmerta said. “I never would’ve thought Sirius Black, of all people, to go over to the Dark Side.”

“You don’t even know the half of it, Rosmerta.” Fudge said. “The worst of what he did isn’t widely known.”

“The worst?” she asked curiously. “Worse than murdering all those poor Muggles, you mean?”

“Yes, I do.” Said Fudge.

“I can’t believe that. What could possibly be worse than that?”

“Don’t you remember who his best friend was?” McGonagall asked Rosmerta.

“Of course.” She gave a small laugh. “Never saw one without the other. Ooh they used to make me laugh. Quite the double act, Sirius Black and James Potter!”

Astrid inhaled a sharp breath, trying to figure out how Harry was taking all this from under the table.

“Black and Potter. Ringleaders of their little gang. Both very bright, exceptionally bright actually. But I don’t think we have ever had such a pair of troublemakers.” Said McGonagall.

“I dunno.” Hagrid chuckled. “Fred and George Weasley could give ‘em a run fer their money!”

“Anyone would’ve thought they were twins as-well! Inseparable!” Rosmerta said.

“Yes, Potter trusted Black beyond all his other friends. Black was the best man and the Potter’s wedding, and Potter was Black’s best man at his! They named Black Harry’s godfather – Harry has no idea of course. I know his godmother, Amilia hasn’t told him anything, she said so when I went back to her home to talk more about the situation to her.” Fudge said.

“And what about her children? Do they know?” Rosmerta asked.

“Yes, but I’m afraid she’s brainwashed into believing differently.” Answered Fudge.

“Oh dear, those poor girls. Isn’t one of them good friends of Harry?” Rosmerta said.

“Oh yes, Astrid Black, but of course, not wanting to be target in any way they decided to take their mother’s surname; Moody.” McGonagall said.

Astrid’s eyes were shut, but she could feel her friend’s eyes on her. Her breathing was rigid and her stomach was churning.

“She reminds me of her father. Very outspoken and brave.” McGonagall said.

“Well, you don’t think she’d ever betray Harry?” Rosmerta said and then gasped, “Do you think she or her sister were the ones who let Sirius Black into the castle?” Astrid was shaking.

“No, Dumbledore says we’d be fools to believe such a thing. Firstly the spells protecting the castle are too strong and complex for her or her sister, Athena, to break; and secondly he said Astrid would never do anything that could potentially put Harry in danger. He has said that she has shown and proven on occasions that she would rather die than let anything happen to her friends.” Said McGonagall.

“Yes, but this is her father we’re talking about. And Amilia’s made them believe their father to be innocent, maybe Amilia is in on it as well-?”

“No. Amilia would never join the You-Know-Who. Don’t you know her parents were murdered by Death Eaters when she was fifteen? And she organized that train battle in her 6th year, protecting and saving everyone on that train from that attack from You-Know-Who and his followers. She also loved Lily and her friends beyond comprehension; Amilia could never betray them.” McGonagall said.

“Then why does she believe Sirius to be innocent?” Rosmerta asked.

“She loves him, and love makes even the most intelligent people fools.” Said Fudge. “Even when we told her that Black killed those Muggles and destroyed their friend, Peter Pettigrew, and that there were witnesses she still refused to believe it!”

“Peter Pettigrew… that fat little boy who used to always hang around Black and Potter at Hogwarts?” said Rosmerta.

“Yes, he practically worshiped them. Though was never quite in their league.” Said McGonagall.

“But he died a hero’s death! Pettigrew cornered Black the very next day! He went for his wand… but Black was much quicker… blew Pettigrew to pieces. All that was left of him was a finger!” Fudge said repulsed.

“Foolish boy… he was always hopeless at dueling…” McGonagall blew her nose.

“Yes, he went after Black, knowing full-well that he was their Secret Keeper-“

“Their what?”

“Oh, well, Rosmerta, as you know, You-Know-Who was after the Potters so they had to go into hiding so they decided to use the Fidelius Charm. An immensely complex spell. Involves the magical concealment of a secret inside a single living soul. The secret is hidden inside the chosen person, the Secret Keeper, and is impossible to find, unless the Secret Keeper divulges the secret. You-Know-Who could’ve searched the entire village of where Lily and James lived and would not find them! Not even if he had his nose pressed against their window!” Fudge continued, “Naturally James chose Black for this task but barely a week after the charm was performed did Black betray the Potters! Tired of his double-agent role…”

“I met him!” Hagrid growled. “The night the Potters died! Sirius Black turns up on that flyin’ motorcycle. White and shakin’, he was. And you know what I did? I COMFORTED THE MURDERIN’ TRAITOR!” Hagrid roared.

“Hagrid, please!” McGonagall shushed him. “Keep your voice down!”

“I thought he was upset ‘bout Lily an’ James! Never occurred ter me it was You-Know-Who he cared abou’! Then he says, ‘give Harry ter me, Hagrid. I’m his godfather, I’ll look after him'- but I had orders from Dumbledore to take him straight to the Dursleys. Took a bit of convincing but finally he gave in and gave me his motorbike.”

“Is it true he’s mad, Minister?” Rosmerta asked.

“I do not know. I met Black on my last inspection of Azkaban. Most of the prisoners in there sit around, muttering nonsense to themselves in the dark… but I was shocked to see how normal Black seemed. You would’ve thought he was merely bored! He asked for my newspaper, said he missed doing the crossword!”

“How odd…” said Rosmerta. “What do you think he’s broken out to do?”

“What do you think? To rejoin his master of course! To finish the job! But… I am sure we’ll catch Black before any of that.” Fudge said.

“You know, Cornelius, if your dining with Dumbledore, we’d better head up to the castle.” Said McGonagall.

One by one they got up and left the pub.

Astrid hadn’t noticed that she was silently crying, busy listening to their conversation.

Everything seemed silent and still for Astrid; she shot up from her seat and ran outside.

“Astrid!” she heard Harry yelled as she ran through Hogsmeade to get back to the castle. “YOU LIAR!” He shouted after her, everyone was staring.

She stopped and turned around, eyes red and a sullen face, “I’m sorry! I couldn’t tell you!”

“How could you?! Three years, and you said nothing! You were supposed to be my friend! My best-friend! And you knew, this whole time, that your father betrayed my parents and murdered those Muggles and their friend!” Everyone in Hogsmeade was staring at them, even the people in the shops came out to watch.

“No! He didn’t do it! It’s a lie!”

“How can you say that?! They have proof! He was their Secret Keeper and there were witnesses who saw him kill those Muggles and Pettigrew!” He bellowed.

Astrid shook her head, “No! My mother says-“

“If you’re mother believes him to be innocent, she’s just as mad as he is!”

Astrid raced over to him, pulled her right fist back and threw a punch, hitting him square in the nose. There was a loud and shared gasp throughout the crowed as Harry stumbled back but stood up with his wand pointed at Astrid.

“Harry, no!” Hermione screamed.

“You’re just like him!” Harry shouted. “You betrayed your friends! You betrayed me! Stay away from us!”

Astrid stumbled back and she put her hand over her mouth to try and stop it from trembling as tear built up in her eyes and pored silently down her cheeks. She shook her head, then put her hand down and said, “No, Harry, you betrayed me.” She whipped around and ran out of Hogsmeade back to the castle.

Athena stepped out though the silent crowed, “You know nothing.” she said with dark eyes to Harry. “You have no idea what she’s been going through inside – because that’s what she does! She stays strong and keeps herself together to try and make everyone she cares about happy! Even if it destroys her! You don’t deserve her, in any way!” She turned around to face Fred, George, and Lee Jordan. “Yeah, I’m the daughter of Sirius Black! You’ve got a problem?!

The three boys quickly shook their heads together, slightly scared.

Good!” Athena looked at Fred and with a wave of uncontrollable emotion she threw her arms around him and kissed him.

Everyone was still watching and silent.

After a long moment of a shared kiss, Athena pulled away, “I’ve got to go too.” And she ran off after her sister.

“Well…” George said. “Today was eventful.”
♠ ♠ ♠
My internet was down all day so that left me with nothing to do by write some more of this story. :) But, obviously, it's up now! Plllllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee leave comments they really make my day and push me to write more. :)
Thank you everyone who has commented!! It's REALLY appreciated. :)
And thank you for reading!!