Status: This story is active and will be updated every time my blog is updated.

My Life as a Lone Soldier in the Israeli Army

Shmira 1

28 MAY 2010
Shmira 1.

Shmira- Guarding.
Okay so I had 4 Shmira times.
The first was at the bunkers. I did the bunkers first and last. The second was the Neshkia. The third was the main entrance gate.
Nothing really happened. It was just in the middle of a 3 way dirt road on the base. The first time was 10-12 then the second time was 4-6. When I say 4-6, I mean AM not PM. I was lucky I got it when it was nice and cool and when there was absolutely nothing going on. The first time there was a jogger and that was absolutely it. A yellow jacket and flies kept buzzing around. They were annoying. The first time I guarded the bunkers it was a girl from my tsevvet named Margarita. She speaks only Russian. The second time was with a girl who's name is Alina. Speaks Russian and Hebrew. We didn't speak though.
Okay picture time!
The top picture was on the door of the bunker. I think it explains it perfectly. I broke the rules of Shmira by talking on the phone and eating snacks. Sorry. I was hungry and lonely(This is to any mefakedot who read this or anyone from the army for that matter)
Okay now onto the next blog post. :)
For Photos!!! http://fromny-israel.blogspot.com/2010/05/shmira-1.html