Status: Recently Updated--Hoping to get past this writer's block. Suggestions Welcome!

Heartless

Chapter Eight

“Well don’t you look exceptionally beautiful today.” He said tauntingly, walking towards me. I looked away from him ashamed almost. He twirled a piece of my hair around his finger while he whispered into my ear, “I told you I would find you. There’s not a single place on Earth that I can’t find you.”

I jerked away from him, my breath ragged, “What do you want from me Vincent. You already tore my family away from me, what more could you possibly do to me?” as he circled me like I was his prey.

“Oh believe me Jane, there is so much I could do. That girl Allison seems like a sweet girl or that dorky boy Stiles I see you hanging around.” Vincent said standing in front of me once again.

“Don’t you dare go anywhere near them.” I threatened.

“How dare you threaten me.” Vincent yelled in my face, his eyes flashing a vibrant red. I let out a small gasp of fear, pulling away from him. “Oh my dear Jane, I did not mean to scare you. You just don’t seem to listen when I tell you we are meant be together.” He said stroking my cheek. “I love you Jane, as I know that you still love me too.”

“I never loved you Vincent! And I never will! Why can’t you see that and leave me alone?!” I snarled at him tears streaking down my cheeks.

Vincent’s eye glowed a bright and furious red as his breathing became shallow, “How can you say such a thing? We were perfect together! I need you Jane.” He growled, barley able to keep himself from transforming.

“We were dysfunctional Vincent! Stay away from me! Please!” I begged swiftly walking back towards where I once was with Derek. Vincent howled angrily from behind me. I heard the pulling of flesh and the sickening sound of bones popping. I turned quickly to see Vincent transforming into the monster that murdered my family. The Alpha that was once Vincent let out an angry growl that echoed through the woods. I turned and sprinted away as fast as I could, breathing heavily, the Alpha close behind snapping his jaw at me.

My breath was coming out in quick, painful gasps as I sprinted my way through the darkening forest, tree branches smacked into my face, and arms, causing small cuts to form.

“DEREK!” I screamed out with all my heart as I neared the opening in the forest where I had seen him earlier today. I let out a blood curling scream as ‘Vince’ clawed at me, his claws catching my flesh, creating three long deep gashes down my back through my clothing. I collapsed to the ground, sobbing in pain, trying to crawl away from him. My vision was starting to go in and out as I let out one last small cry for Derek’s help as Vince stalked toward my body menacingly. I vaguely heard my name being called as my vision went completely black, letting the darkness take me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello Everyone! I am terribly sorry for such the long wait, i have been quite busy since school has started up again. I will try to post as much as i can, ASAP! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter sorry it was so short!
Thank you all for your support and encouragement!
Comments Please!
Much Love,
Sam