The Dark Mark

Chapter 2

Today everybody goes home. I'm officially a graduated student. I grabbed my trunk and headed out of my dorm. I was on my way to become a death eater and to make my family proud. Then I would find Draco and have some fun with him. Not that way you pervert, okay maybe a little kissing.

"Can you believe we are done with school?" Pillar asked.

"No, I can't believe it. I remember starting here like it was yesterday," I said as we exited the common room on our way to the carriages to go back home and soon start our lives. I, being a death eater who works undercover, and Pillar for the ministry of magic, right after she gets married to the man her parents and the Dark Lord choose for her.

"I agree," she said.

"You will be getting married really soon," I said, thoughtfully.

"I don't want to, but I have to do as my parents say," she said. I nodded, I'm the favorite child, but only because the Dark Lord had said that I'll be really powerful, and since I'm the most favored I don't have to get married right out of school. I can be outrageous for a while and then eventually settle down. I'm going to wait a year before I plan on settling down with the man I love.

We both went onto the train with our other friends. When we got to King's Cross Station we went our separate ways, knowing that we would see each other some time soon.

I apparated home from King's Cross Station. Once there, I left my trunk for the house elf and went to find my parents. I couldn't find them anywhere, but I did find a note left on the table.

Ana,

Your father and I are at the Malfoy Manor. When you get this you can either stay home or come and see your boyfriend.

Love,
Mom


I smirked. Yes, my parents knew about Draco and I. It really isn't a secret. Everybody knows I'll do anything for Draco, and Draco would do anything for me. He only went through with the task because I encouraged him to do it. He was bloody scared to do it too.

I quickly changed my clothes into something sort of dressy to wear to the Malfoy's house because the Dark Lord may be there. It is is headquarters after all.