The Dark Mark

Chapter 3

"Aria," Draco said as soon as he saw me. He looked way better than he did at school. Narcissa spoils this boy too much.

"Draco, I missed you," I said hugging him, and then kissing him passionately. After our little reunion we went, hand in hand, to the room our parents were in. I was right, the Dark Lord was here and there was a large dinner planned.

"Ah, Miss Ariana, glad you could join us," he said as we entered the room. Draco's hand squeezed mine protectively and I squeezed back before answering.

"It is a pleasure to be in your presence, My Lord," I said bowing slightly.

"Are you ready to become one of us?" he asked.

"Yes, My Lord, I'm ready. What is my task?" I asked.

"No task as long as you're at all the battles against Harry Potter and his filthy blood traitor and muggle friends," he said. I bowed.

"Thank you, My Lord," I said.

"Come, my child, let me bless you with the mark," he said. I walked gracefully over to him and gave him my wrist. I soon had the dark mark and it didn't hurt me at all. Draco had told be about an agonizing pain, but I have a high pain tolerance and I can handle pretty much any kind of pain. I sat down by Draco and we all began to eat.

Later that night, after supper, Draco and I sat in his room. I traced his dark mark while we cuddled and he whispered sweet nothings into my ear.

"I love you," I said kissing him. Tomorrow, my sister, Rosalie, is coming over here. We are all staying here for a couple days, and I get to stay with Draco in his room.

"I love you too. We better go to bed. Tomorrow will be big day," he said kissing me. I nodded and we both fell asleep in each others arms.