The Dark Mark

Chapter 4

I awoke in Draco's embrace the next morning, smiling. I then proceeded to study the man I love. His blond hair was messy from sleep. His pale skin against his dark mark. His face perfectly chiseled to perfection. He was truly gorgeous and all mine.

"Morning," he mumbled, without even opening his eyes, I smirked.

"Good morning," I said kissing him to fully wake him.

We both then got up and dressed. Then, went down for breakfast to find my sister and her husband, Lucas, in the kitchen. I smiled, letting go of Draco's hand and running to my sister.

"Rosie!" I exclaimed. I may be who I am, but Draco and my sister are my weaknesses. I don't act the same around them. All my walls are down and I'm not guarded, unlike with everybody else, which is completely opposite.

"Ari, I can't believe you!" is all she said as we hugged. I knew she knew that I had received the dark mark, I also knew that she would need to see it to believe it.

"You are so gorgeous, my dear sister," I said, as I held her at arms length away. She was with child, about 7 months, and coming along beautifully.

"I know, these little buggers won't stop moving around. I sometimes think that they never rest," she said, laughing slightly. Yeah, twins a boy and a girl. I know that Luke wants the boy to be born first. He has talked to her belly on countless occasions telling his children to listen to him about the boy being the first born. He just wants his first born to be a boy, but don't all men.

"I can't imagine," I said, rubbing her stomach proudly.

"Of course not, you aren't pregnant with twins, or at all for that matter," she said. I smiled and grabbed Draco's hand and squeezed it slightly as if telling him we are going to have kids someday. He knew that too.

We ate breakfast, and then we were all off to Draco's room, so that I could get caught up with my sister a little more.

"Can I see it?" she asked. I sighed.

"Okay," I said pulling up the sleeve and showing her.

"But, why would you want something like this?" she asked. She only did this because, I'm her little sister. She on the other hand would never want to put herself in as much danger as I tend to. I've always been stronger than she.

"I did it for Dad," I said. She knew that. Dad never got his chance to have a son. I was the closest thing he got to that. I would keep my honor to my father and become a death eater.