Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Such A Softer Sin

"'Ey, Skylah, wake up." Tom's voice whispered into my ear. I shook my head no. "Come on. We're 'ome now. Yeh can sleep as soon as yeh are inside." I shook my head again causing a hefty sigh to leave his mouth. "Alrigh'."

Two arms dug under my body and picked me up, pulling me into the nighttime chill. "Olleh, can yeh shut the door. Meh 'ands are full." The door clicked shut a few moments later.

"Tommy," I mumbled.

"Yes doll?"

"I'm so cold."

"We're almost inside," he soothed, tugging me tighter to him. I gripped onto his shirt and dug my face into his chest.

"I got the door," Oli spoke. Tom stepped up the stairs and a few seconds later, warmth hit my body. A satisfying sigh left my mouth. I felt Tom walk up a set of stairs again and heard Oli say something incoherent to Tom as he opened Tom's bedroom door.

"Can yeh pull back the blankets?" Tom whispered to Oli. Oli replied back quietly. A few seconds later, my body was being placed on his mattress.

"So cold," I mumbled again, scrunching myself into a ball.

"Fanks Olleh." Tom's bedroom door shut. "Are yeh still cold?" Tom asked, pulling up the blankets to my chin. I nodded in reply. He sighed and rubbed the outside of the blanket where my arm was. "It'll get warmer soon, don't worreh."

"Tommy?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you lay with me?"

"Absoluteleh." I felt the covers lift causing me to shiver again. The bed sunk down a bit when he laid down. Tom pulled the covers back up to my shoulders again.

His warmth laying next to me was alluring and my body was drawn to his. I turned and faced him, snuggling into his chest.

"Yeh propa cute, yeh know that?"

"I'm not cute, I'm cold."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my body. "This bettah?" I nodded into his chest. "Yeh still cute though."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yuh-huh."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yuh-huh," he laughed moving his hand up my side a bit. I jerked away from him, a small giggle escaping my mouth. "Yeh tickelish?"

"No!" I squeaked as his hands started tickling my sides. "Tom!" I choked out between laughing. "Stop it!"

"Nevah!"

I tried to squirm away from him but he grabbed me and pulled me tighter to him. I reached out and bit his arm gently.

"Ow!" He laughed and pulled away his arm. "Yeh bit me!"

"Not hard!" I defended.

"Yeh freakin' bit me! I'm goin' teh 'ave to get a rabies shot or somefin."

"I'm not diseased Tom," I rolled my eyes, a smile still on my face.

"Yeh are too."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yuh-huh. Yeh the worst kind of disease." He wiggled his fingers in my face, making ghost noises. "The kind that don't go away."

"Well if you really want me to leave..." I started to roll off the bed but he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him.

"Now I didn't say that either. I want yeh to stay wiff me."

I turned my body and faced him. "Why?"

"I-" His brows furrowed. "I don't know," he finally whispered. "Yeh juss... stay wiff me?"

I nodded, "of course Tommy."

He smiled and raised one hand up, brushing purple strands away from my face. "Yeh so beautiful."

A blush overcame my face and I looked down in embarrassment. "Thanks." We were silent for a while, just listening to each other's breathing.

"Tell me somefin," he finally whispered.

"Tell you what?"

"Anyfin. Juss somefin. I want to know more about yeh."

"You first."

"I like cats."

"I knew that, you cheater. You told me that like the first day I knew you."

"They're propa cute though!"

"You're silly."

"Yeh are silleh."

"My birthday is tomorrow."

"Wha'?" He asked astonished.

"Yuppers. I'm going to be the ripe old age of twenty one."

"Realleh? That's amazin'! I wish I knew sooner! I would-"

"Hey Tom?"

His face softened. "Yea?"

"Why were you and Oli fighting earlier?"

He let out a sigh and I looked up to him rubbing his face. "Stupid shi'."

"Like what?"

A small smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Yeh a curious one."

I nodded, "well it seemed so serious."

"Juss brother stuff. We fight. We make up. That's 'ow it always is."

"But what were you fighting over."

He sighed again, "well yeh actualleh."

"Me? But why?"

"It's complicated."

"I didn't mean to start a fight with you guys. What did I do?"

Tom's eyes went wide, "no! Yeh didn't cause it! Don't fink that for one second. It was juss me bein' stupid is all. Juss, come 'ere." His arms reached out and pulled me into his chest. "I'm sorreh yeh 'ad teh see that earlier. I mean it. I don't want yeh to fink I'm an angry person or anyfing."

I looked up into his eyes. "I would never think that. You're the most amazing person I know, Tommy. Don't ever forget that."

He shook his head smiling. "Nevah. Those words will be forevah burned into my memory and 'eart."

"Good. Now go to sleep."

He chuckled, "good night Batman." His lips met my forehead, kissing me goodnight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kept this one short. The last chapter was ultra long so this one is short. Makes sense? No? Oh well. Hi new subscribers :D Just so everyone knows, on my profile, I will be keeping detailed updates and future plans, so if you ever find yourself thinking "hm, I wonder what that crazy bitch is doing next?" well, now you know where to go. I love you all, ESPECIALLY babygurl94512 and BittersweetVenom. for commenting again. I apologize for not putting you two in here when I first posted the chapter!