Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

(I'm Melting, I'm Melting)

A breeze on my neck caused me to stir the next morning. Why was it always so damn cold in Tom's room? Another breeze hit my neck and I shivered again. I went to pull the blankets up, but a weight on my side caught my attention. Another breeze. I finally looked to my side and saw Tom's hair. His head was buried into my neck, one of his hands lazily strewn across my body.

"Tom?" I whispered, my face growing to a light pink. His hand flinched in response. "Tommy?" I repeated. His body started to stir . "Wha'?" He mumbled into my neck. His breath against it causing my face to turn darker.

"You're... kind of... on me?" I ended in a question.

"Wha'?" He asked again. I guess he became more self aware because he sat up rather quickly and looked down at me. His face was a crimson color as I imagined my face turning darker as well. "Sorreh..." he mumbled.

I looked down having the purple strands in my hair fall into my face. "It's all good. Can I shower? I imagine I am probably smelly now since I haven't showered since I got to Europe."

A smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "Yea, sure."

I smiled and grabbed a few things like razors and such to bring to the bathroom with me before disappearing. I turned on the shower water to a temperature just below boiling my skin off and stepped in. I quickly shaved, trying to keep my mind blank, but of course, that never really happens.

The way we woke up in bed this morning still burned into my mind and I blushed thinking about it. Why the fuck does he make me feel this way? He's just a hot European boy. No big deal.

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts. I wasn't good enough for him anyways, even if I wanted to be with him. I did want to be with him though, even if I would never admit that out loud. Everything he says just makes my face turn red or my heart skip a beat, and it drives me absolutely mad.

It must be the accent.

I rolled my eyes again and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and grabbed all the things I brought into the bathroom with me before stepping out into the hallway.

When I went back into Tom's room, it was empty. Oli's voice was in the hallway so I put down my bathroom things and wrapped the towel tighter around my body, then stepped into the hallway.

"Mum! 'Ave yeh seen- aye there Skylah..." Oli spoke. "Yeh look... nice."

My face turned a bright red. "Thanks?"

He chuckled lightly. "Get yeh to do some modelin' in the water soon. Yeh look propa sexeh wet like tha'."

"Thanks?" I questioned again my face staying red. "Have you seen Tom?"

"Oh, uhm... no?" He questioned back.

My eyes narrowed at him. "Are you lying?"

"No?" He smiled lightly.

"Liar."

"Yea I am." He chuckled lightly and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is Tommy?"

"Somewhere."

"Well obviously he is somewhere you dick. Where is he?"

He shrugged with a smirk on his face. "Wouldn't yeh like to know."

"Yes! That's why I'm asking!"

"American lasses are feisty. I'm not tellin'."

"You suck!" I yelled, throwing my hands in the air in defeat.

"Nah, that job is left fo' the birds... unless yeh wan-"

"Don't finish that sentence or there will be nothing left for anyone to suck Oliver."

He shuddered and went back into his room. I sighed and went back into Tommy's. I pulled on a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and a Falling In Reverse band T-Shirt before going downstairs.

Banging noises in the kitchen startled me. "Carol?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

She jumped and turned around. "Oi! Yeh scared the bloody bits out of me!"

"Sorry," I smiled sympathetically. "Do you need help with something?"

"No, no, I'm good, fanks." She smiled, standing very firmly in the way of something.

"Are you sure?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"Yea! Now get out of meh kitchen! Yeh 'ang around wiff my boys too much and now yeh actin' like them! Shoo!" She laughed a little and pushed me out of the kitchen.

Weird.

I walked into the living room to see Oli coming down the stairs. "Aye, what were yeh doin' in the kitchen?"

"What, am I not allowed in the kitchen anymore?"

He smiled and took my arm. "Nope."

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as I was being pulled toward the door.

"I'm not takin' yeh anywhere."

"What?"

"I'm makin' yeh leave."

"What?" I asked again as we reached the front door. He pushed me out and stood in the door with a smug smile on his face.

"Leave yeh silleh bird! Get yeh arse out of 'ere!"

I pouted, "well if you guys didn't want me staying here anymore, then that's understandable..."

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms across his chest. "We ain't kickin' yeh out, we juss don't want to see yeh arse around 'ere until tonigh'."

"Is this like a British thing?"

He rolled his eyes again and pulled out his wallet. "'Ere. Go 'ave fun at Drop Dead and buy yehself somefin teh eat. Juss get out of 'ere."

"I won't tell the parliament your secret." He flipped me off and I returned the finger graciously back to him. "British people these days." I took the money and stomped down the sidewalk.

I let out a humph when I heard their front door shut. What the hell was going on today? I walked down the street towards the direction of Drop Dead. Thank god it was only a twenty minute walk or I was going to die in the sun.

When I arrived there, Sam was sitting at the register finishing up with a few teenagers. It was Sunday morning and the shop was pretty slow. "Good morning Sam."

"Ah, Skylah. Las' time I saw yeh, yeh were sleepin' on Tommeh's back."

I laughed, "well yea, it was like six in the morning! I didn't even know times like that existed."

Sam smiled up at me. "Well what brings yeh 'ere today?"

"Well Tom is M.I.A. and the rest of the Sykes are dealing with super secret parliament stuff they won't tell me about and they all kicked me out."

He raised his eyebrow, "parliament stuff?" I shrugged my shoulders and hopped up onto the counter. "Oh, that reminds me, I got somefin 'ere fo' yeh."

"For me?"

He nodded and stood up from his chair. "Yea, I'll be righ' back." He walked around the counter and went into the back room. A few minutes later, he reappeared with a small pile of clothes in his hand. "'Ere yeh go."

"What's this for?" I asked, examining the top item. It was a purple Drop Dead tank with a pair of skinny jeans with purple stitching. They were nice, and they were also expensive.

"Don't go askin' meh, love. I juss do what I was told."

"Well who said to give them to me?"

"I can't tell yeh tha'."

I rolled my eyes and placed the clothes on the counter tonight. "Will anyone tell me anything? I feel like I'm left out in the dark here."

He sighed and sat back down in his chair. "Well if I tell yeh somefin, yeh can't say anyfin."

My eyes lit up and I grinned eagerly down at the blonde headed man. "Please. Tell me anything."

"Alrigh', all I'm tellin' yeh is that Tommeh wants yeh to wear tha' tonigh'."

My brows furrowed in confusion. "Tommy bought this for me?"

He shook his head again and leaned back in his chair. "No, Olleh said tha' Tom could juss take the oufit fo' yeh. They are boff in on it."

"Huh," I said, thoughts starting to swirl in my brain. "But why?"

He smiled, "I said I couldn't tell yeh much. Be happeh I told yeh that much."

"So you do know more!" I yelled, pointing a finger at him.

"I nevah said I didn't know anyfing more!" He laughed and held his arms up defensively. "I juss said I couldn't tell yeh much. Be happeh and return when they tell yeh too."

I groaned and leaned back on my hands. "They make things so complicated."

"Welcome to the Sykes famileh," he chuckled.

I smiled. Yeah, they were confusing and made my life way more difficult than necessary, but I loved them all. I liked the idea of being in their family.

I spent most of the day with Sam helping him out with restocking the store and simply keeping him company. He was fun to hang out with and I knew that we would be great friends.

"'And meh tha' box o' shirts please."

I lifted the box and started walking over to Sam when a vibration coursed through the pockets of my new pants I put on. I handed Sam the box and pulled out my phone. 'NEW MESSAGE FROM THE TOMINATOR'

To: Skylar
From: Tominator
Making friends with Sam, aye?


I smiled and sat down on the counter again.

To: Tominator
From: Skylar
Creepy you knew that. You jealous?

To: Skylar
From: Tominator
I got connections, and only a little (: Miss me?

To: Tominator
From: Skylar
Only a little :p

To: Skylar
From: Tominator
I guess you don't want to come back then, huh?
Too bad. I was just going to tell you that you can
finally return. Oh well.... :p

To: Tominator
From: Skylar
Be there in fifteen!


"It's been nice chilling with you Sam, but I'm finally being allowed to go back to my British home."

He chuckled and placed another pile of pants on the shelf. "Come back any time. Tell Olleh I said to tell the parliament I said 'ello."

I laughed and grabbed my phone, practically sprinting out of the store. Next destination: The Sykes.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE TOMINATOR. GET IT? HAHA. Where is mister Tom Tom? Gallivanting with whores? Riding a pony? WHO KNOWS! Oh yeah, I know ;D And Wuddupp with Oli gettin' all flirty. OH NO HE DIDN'T. Oh yeah. He did. Parliament business gettin' frisskaay SAY WHAT? Haha I'm silly. SIX STARS. WOO! *dances* Thank you to BittersweetVenom. for always commenting and to MudbloodAngel and TheRockshowChick for commenting. I love hearing from new people too. I LOVE YOU ALL. MUAH.

Also, don't forget to keep checking my profile for updates and upcoming news!