Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Like The First Time

"Home sweet home!" I yelled, getting out of the car. Oli had picked us up first thing in the morning, and despite how tired we were, both Tom and I were ecstatic to be out of that hospital.

"Aye! My babies are home!" Carol ran out of the house and enveloped Tom and I into a hug. She smacked Tom on the back of his head.

"Ow!" He whined.

"Yeh scared the bits out of yeh Mum! Come on! Boff of yeh! Into the house to rest!"

Tom and I groaned simultaneously. Oli laughed and pushed us to the door. "Yeh 'eard what Mum said."

"Yea, yea, we heard!" I yelled back to the two as I entered the house. This place felt like home to me. It felt so good to be back.

Walking up the stairs, I felt Tom's hand enlace. I looked down at them and smiled lightly. He was just so cute sometimes. "Come on little bird. Yeh 'ave to rest and get bettah."

"You have to get better too."

He smiled and led me into his bedroom and shut the door. "Well I'm bettah 'cause yeh are here." He pulled me to the bed and forced me to lay down next to him - not that I was complaining. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Tom-Tom?"

"Hmm?" He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"You're being so cute lately."

His eyes peaked open and a small smile appeared on his lips. "'Cause I'm tryin' teh make yeh happeh."

My brows furrowed as I watched him. "You always make me happy."

He smiled and pulled me closer. "Good. I'm doin' meh job then." I nuzzled my face into his neck and I felt him start to play with my hair. "How are yeh feeling?"

"I'm feeling a bit sleepy," I mumbled, "and a bit sore."

"Aw, poor little Batman lady. No flying for a while."

I shook my head and smiled, "nuh uh! As soon as you fall asleep, I'm sneaking out and doing vigilante things... like getting coffee."

He chuckled a little, "gettin' coffee? That's pretteh badass."

"I know, right?"

"Well, sorreh to burst yeh bubble but I'm not lettin' yeh do tha'. The doctah said no caffeine for a few days."

I groaned and rolled away from him. "You're mean. You better not enforce that."

"I 'ave teh. Yeh 'ave to get bettah. No coffee for me either."

I rolled my eyes. "Yea okay, not going to happen."

"Mhmm, I won't let yeh out of my sight."

"That's what you think." I smiled and poked his nose. "As soon as you fall asleep, I'm going to fly out the window, take the bat mobile to the closet Dunkin' Donuts, get the best cup of French Vanilla cappuccino ever and then come back here. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I'm not getting any coffee for you."

"Evil!" He laughed and rolled over, grabbing me. "Yeh evil little purple lady!" I laughed as his hands started tickling my sides. "Now I know I'm not lettin' yeh out of my site."

"We'll see," I smirked.

"What yeh goin' teh do, lass? I'm holdin' yeh down. Yeh can't escape."

"I just have to distract you, and then I can escape. Easy."

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Easy, aye? How do yeh expect to distract me."

"Like this." I reached up and kissed his lips gently. I instantly felt his body soften against mine. His pressure holding my hands faded. His hand tangled into my hair and he kissed back lightly. An explosion of butterflies erupted through my stomach. Tom's body gently laid against mine.

I felt like I was on shrooms.

Tom broke away a few seconds later letting out a huge breath. I looked up into his blue eyes and he stared back. Here I was again just looking at this kid. Thomas Jordan Sykes, he would be the death of me. "Yeh beautiful..." he whispered.

My face flushed a deep red. "Thanks but-"

"Shh..." He placed his fingers over my lips. "Don't speak." His eyes closed once again and his lips met mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
In the next chapter, shit is going down (;
And, OHMYGAWD, THEY KISSED.
Thanks to babygurl94512, ashweemcswagger
and LittleMissZombie for commenting.
I love you all *creepy hugs* o.0
<3 <3 <3