Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Just Stay With Me

My mind quickly realized what was happening and I pushed Maria off of me. "Maria, what the hell do yeh fink yeh doin'? Are yeh mad? 'Cause I fink yeh bat shit crazeh!" I pushed the brunette off my body and she scowled, adjusting her sun hat.

"Tommeh, we boff know that yeh still 'ave somefin fo' me. We were in love, remembah?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "Yeh delusional. I don't care fo' yeh at all. Yeh 'ave no right teh come around 'ere and talk teh meh or my famileh, let alone kiss me!" I took a deep breath and sighed, "but yeh right. I am still in love."

She grinned and clapped her hands. "I knew it! We can-"

"No, I am in love. But not wiff yeh. I'm in love wiff a bird and she's ten times the lass you ever were or will be."

She frowned, "but Tommeh-"

"No buts, Maria. I don't want to see yeh around 'ere anymore. Is that clear?"

She nodded and picked up her bag. "Don't fink I won't forget yeh Tommeh, 'cause I won't. I'll win yeh back. I know it."

"Please leave," I said calmly. "Yeh've definitely overstayed yeh welcome." She nodded and made her way around to the front of the yard. I let a huge breath escape from my mouth. I yawned, making me realize how tired I was. This "no coffee" deal would be the death of me.

I smiled thinking of Skylar. She really was perfect, and I knew what I said to Maria was true. I am in love. I have no idea when I'll tell her, but if I don't soon, it's going to drive me insane.

I made my way into the house and up the stairs in hopes to join Skylar in the bed for a few more minutes of cuddling before I had to face the day. I frowned when I saw that the bed was empty. Looking back into the hallway, the bathroom was empty too.

I sighed and went into the bedroom and sat on my bed. That's when I noticed it. Her Converse were gone. Not only that, but so was her jeweler off my dresser, clothes from the floor, lap top from the desk... everything.

"Olleh!" I yelled, jumping up and running into his room. "Olleh! What the fuck happened teh Skylah?" He looked over at me from his desk and the look on his face was enough to give it all away. "Oh my God..." I reached up and started to tug at my hair. "No!" I yelled, "No! No! No!" The yells turned into sobs and I crumbled onto the floor.

Oli's arms wrapped around my body as he knelt down next to me. I couldn't make out the words he was speaking into my ears. My world was over.

"Aye!" Oli yelled. The words stabbed through my ears making my head shoot up. "What the 'ell are yeh doin'? Yeh should be going aftah her!"

My brows furrowed. "She doesn't want me," I choked out again.

"But yeh want her, yea?" I nodded my head. He stood up and his arm reached out to help me up. "Well, go get her."

Those simple words sat on my shoulders for a few moments before I took his hand and stood up. I hugged him quickly before he shoved me out of his room. "Now don't come back unless the purple lass is wiff yeh!"

I nodded and ran to my room throwing on a pair of beaten up shoes. My mind was racing with ideas of where she could be. My first thought was a coffee shop - but considering she can't have any, I shook that from my head.

Who would she go to? I rolled my eyes when I realized the most obvious answer: Sam. I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house jumping into the car.

I slammed the car door when I arrived at Drop Dead and practically sprinted inside. "Sam!" I yelled, running up to the counter. I didn't care that there were customers in the store. "Where is she?"

He looked up from the register and into my eyes. "Why? So yeh can go break 'er heart again?" The pain in my chest deepened as those words sank in. He rolled his eyes and a small smile broke on his face. "Aye lad, I knew yeh wouldn't do anyfing on purpose to hurt her. She was propa upset at whatevah happened though. Lee took her."

"Lee?"

"Yea, he came by here 'round the same time the lass was cryin' in meh arms. Lee said he'd watch her for the day."

"Okay fanks for keeping an I on her." I turned and started to jog back to where my car was. I got in and headed towards Malia's place. The fact that I knew she was crying broke me down even more. I never thought it was possible to feel so broken or lost.

I pulled up to his house barely stopping and parking the car before getting out. "Lee!" I yelled, banging on the door. "Lee!"

He opened the door with a disgruntled face, "what? Oh, Tommeh... 'ello?" He answered questioningly.

I rolled my eyes and stepped into his house. "Where is she?" I asked, immediately walking towards the stairs.

"She's not here."

I turned towards him. "What do yeh mean? Sam said yeh were watchin' her."

"I was, mate, but she's twenty-one and capable of makin' her own decisions."

I watched him as he plopped down on the couch and popped open his beer. "So... where'd she go?"

"Home."

"Home? Oh fank God." I smiled lightly at the thought of her laying in my bed again. I could go see her and-

Lee interupted my thoughts. "Not home fo' yeh mate. Home fo' her. She went back to America."

My eyes nearly fell out of my head. "What?"

He nodded, taking a sip of his beer. "I tried stoppin' her, but like I said, she's twenty-one. There realleh wasn't anyfing I could do."

"Uh... fanks..." My boody floated slowly out of his house and into my car. I sat down in the driver's seat and stared out into the distance. Skylar... she left me.

I slammed my head down onto my steering wheel, letting out a shriek. "What the fuck!" I screamed. A huge gust of air escaped the mouth when I sat up again. I ignored the small trickle of blood coming down my face from hitting the steering wheel. As if doing so beat the sense into me, I knew what I had to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that, my dears, is what is going on in Tom's head. Thank you to AbbyHomicide, Colorful_dinos, babygurl94512 (x2! if you rip his lips off, how can he kiss?!), give 'em hell peyton, lexin3d, dreamingyouhere, MyEscapethefate, and ZombieCreatures for commenting! I love you all dearly.