Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Never Caught My Breathe

"Finally," I breathed a sigh of relief as we stepped outside the airport and fresh into the England air. Yes, the England air. "I'm so happy to be home!"

Tommy grinned, throwing my bag over his shoulder and grabbing his own. "So England is yeh home now?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek. "My home is where you are, baby."

He rolled his eyes, a laugh escaping his lips. "And yeh say my lines are cliché!"

"Hey! Hey look! It's Oliver!" I yelled, noticing the small black car pull up. Oli barely had any time to get out of the car before I jumped into his arms.

"Oi! I see the lass is happeh to be back," Oliver laughed.

Tom grinned, "yea she hasn't stopped smilin' since we started crossin' over the ocean."

"Well that's good," Oli smiled back, grabbing my bag off Tom's shoulder's and throwing it into the trunk. "'Cause I don't feel like paying for another plane ticket for the both of you two again."

We all piled in the car, Tom smiling at the elder Sykes. "Fanks, but it won't happen. We've got everyfing all settled now."

Oli looked into the back seat at the both of us, his eyebrow raised. "Everyfing?" Tom nodded and enlaced his hand with mine, kissing me on the cheek. My cheeks flushed lightly, a smile curling onto my lips. "Ah!" Oli jumped, grinning. "It's about bloody time yeh two were togetha!"

We laughed as he turned around, starting to drive to the house, ranting on and on about how 'he knew it all along' and 'it was bound to happen' and 'wait until he tells the guys,' etc.

I felt eyes looking at me. I looked over to the source, Tom, and couldn't help but smile at him. His eyes were absolutely the most gorgeous color I have ever seen. I reached up and touched his light purple markings under his eyes. They only enhanced his features, if anything.

His hand reached up and ran through my hair. He grinned and kissed my nose lightly. "Yeh so beautiful," Tom whispered.

"'Ello? Anyone back there?" Oli's voice interrupted.

We both looked up to him with a confused look on his face. He rolled his eyes in the rear view mirror. "I was talkin' to yeh both."

"Sorreh," Tom chuckled.

"I get it. Yeh in love. I need attention. Anyway, I was finking that aftah yeh two get settled and recover from the jetlag and whatnot, we should throw a shindig or somefin. Everyone's goin ' to be so happeh yeh two are finalleh togetha'. Mum will freak when she finds out."

Tom looked at me questioningly. I nodded, "yea sounds awesome, Oli!"

Tom grinned and nodded too. "I can use a few beers. This one-" he said, pointing to me, "-is already a handful."

I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Am not! You're an ass!"

He laughed and leaned over, kissing my cheek. "Juss kiddin', love."

I shoved him playfully and kissed him on the lips.

"Aye! No snoggin' in my car!" Oli laughed, parking the car in front of the Sykes' home. My home. He stepped out and opened the trunk. Tom and I got out and grabbed our bags, heading into the house.

"Yeh home!" Carol yelled, running into the living room. She practically tackled me into a hug. "Yeh the onleh bird any of my boys brought 'ome that I liked and I was so worried we'd lose yeh!"

I laughed and hugged her back. "I missed you too!"

"Yea and guess what, Mum. Skylah and Tommeh are datin' now." Oliver grinned and fell onto the couch.

The look on Carol's face was priceless. "Oh meh graces! That's fantastic news!" She turned and poked Tom on the shoulder. "Don't lose this one, or yeh goin' to be sleepin' on the streets. Yeh 'ear me?"

Tom put up his hands defensively. "I'm not!" He smiled and laced his hands with mine, causing Carol's smile to brighten even more.

"Yeh Daddeh is goin' teh be so proud."

"Where is Dad?" Oli asked.

"Oh Ian's out fo' the night at his office in London. I'm actualleh goin' to stay the next few nights over there wiff him, but my train doesn't leave for a few hours."

I nodded, covering a yawn with my hand that wasn't enlaced with Tom's. "Come on, love. Let's go nap fo' a bit, yea?" Tom asked. I nodded and followed him towards the stairs.

"Good, 'cause when yeh wake up, we're partyin'!" Oliver yelled after us.

I giggled as we both heard Carol audibly scorn him for being 'a bad influence' and 'he should find someone.'

"Come on, lovey. Time to nap wiff me." He pulled off his shoes and shirt before laying in the bed. I stared at him, with my eyebrow raised. "What?" He asked after a minute.

"Your shirt is off."

His brows furrowed, "yes?"

I turned and sat on his futon. "I'm sleeping over here."

He sat up in bed, "why?"

"'Cause your shirt is off."

He frowned and reached for his shirt from the floor. He held it in his hands. "I can put it on if it makes you uncomfortable or somefing."

I nodded my head slowly, looking at his body. "Yup."

His frown remained as he slipped his shirt back onto his body. "Bettah? Come lay wiff me now."

I nodded and took off my shoes, climbing into bed with him. His arms wrapped around my waist and his head buried into the back of my neck. "Sorreh for makin' yeh uncomfortable love."

"It's alright Tom-Tom. I just want to nap, and I don't think I would have been able to with you laying there like that... making me all hot and bothered." I shuddered in my head thinking of his body. It was beautiful.

"What?" He laughed. "Hot and bothered?" I nodded causing him to bust out into a fit of giggles. "I thought yeh wanted me to put a shirt on 'cause yeh didn't like seein' me like that!"

I turned my head towards him, raising my brow. "Are you kidding? I just wanted to attack you. Do you know how much strength it took for me to walk over to that futon and not jump on you?"

Tom laughed more, clutching his stomach. "Oh for fucks sake, Skylah." I felt him rummage around underneath the blanket and, before the words of protest left my mouth, his shirt was off and on the floor again.

My eye twitched looking at his body. His finger lifted my chin as he leaned in and kissed me ever so gently. "Yeh can touch if yeh like," he whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

My fingers started tingling as I brought them to his chest... then lower... then lower. I felt the outlines of his abdominal muscles flex as my fingers ran across them. Before I could even help it, I dug my fingernails lightly into his skin, dragging them slowly.

An exasperated grunt left Tom's mouth. I looked up into his eyes to see them half glazed over. His eyes caught mine and his lips came crashing down onto my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone's getting frisky ;) Oh, and guess what: OVER 100 SUBSCRIBERS! I nearly shit when I saw xD Thank you to babygurl94512, give 'em hell peyton, TheRockshowChick, The Mini Monster (I'm glad you finally got into it!), xLoveAndGlory (Aw! I'm glad you loved TTN! There's more in store soon ;D), and AbbyHomicide for commenting!

Don't forget to check out my profile for news, updates and the stupid things I say!

Hugs, love and bacon <3