Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Trust These Words Are Stones

My eyes widened at his words. "Excuse-"

"I said shut up!" He snarled. Sam advanced one step towards me and I took one back, bumping into the desk behind me. He took a few more steps towards me, standing only a few inches away. His hands wrapped around my wrist. Sam looked up into my eyes seductively and filled with lust.

"Sam?" I whispered, the words barely coming out.

He pressed his body on my own. Sam's lips attached to my neck. I yelled out and tried pushing him off of me. "Get off!"

"I like it when they squirm," he snarled.


Crash. "Hmpph?" I questioned groggily.

"Where is she!" Someone yelled from the floor above me. Or below me. I couldn't tell which way was up at this moment. Everything was up.

My head slumped heavily to the side. I groaned trying to lift it back up to its normal position, only causing it to fall to the other side.

"Skylah!" Someone yelled.

Skylar. That's a pretty name. I giggled to myself. Skylar Skylar Skylar.

Stomping noises came closer to the place I was in along with more yelling and crashing from the other room.

"Skylah! There yeh are!" A man's voice cheered.

I felt arms wrap around my body and lift me into the air. "Flying flying kittens flying nanana!" I giggled, letting my head fall back.

"Oh dear lord," another man's voice spoke.

"Fuckin' needles everywhere! He's injected 'er wiff somefin!"

"I am lettuce," I giggled.

"For the love of- come on! Let's get her out of here."

My head fell to the side as I tried to look at the two people. One was blonde headed. The other carrying me had a red beanie on. "Red beanie...bean bag.. chair... charizard... lizard... cat!"

Blondie rolled his eyes, "He's is goin' teh be propa pissed."

I closed my eyes again, a smile never leaving my face. "Aye! We got her!" One of the guys yelled.

"If yeh evah touch her again, I'll fucking murder yeh, bastard!"

I heard a crash, and a few cries in pain before coldness hit my skin. It felt like ten thousand needles slicing into my body.

"Tommeh, she's fucked up," one of them spoke.

"Wha'?" He asked.

"Tommy! Pretty name. Tom-nom-nom." I laughed again, trying to lift my arms.

"I'll kill him!" The same voice yelled.

"No Tommeh, he can't even see right now. We've taught him enough. Take care of yeh bird now. She needs yeh, yea?"

I opened my eyes to see the boys shuffling into a van. Their faces looked familiar. "Here yeh are mates. Can yeh take her?"

"Yea, lay her down on us."

I felt my body be laid multiple sets of legs. My eyes drooped again and I couldn't have the energy to keep them open. My body was disobeying me today.

Hands ran through my hair slowly, twisting the ends in circles.

"Skylah?" Someone whispered. "It's Tommeh. Can yeh hear meh?"

I smiled, "Toooommmmmmmm," I drawled.

"Yea, love. It's me. I'm right here."

My consciousness began to play with me just like my eyelids did, soon shutting down as well.

"Come here, little whore!" Sam snarled, after collapsing to the floor. I had just kicked him in the nuts, and I was not wasting any time to find out if he was okay.

"Fuck you!" I yelled over my shoulder, running for the back exit of the Drop Dead offices.

The sound of footsteps quickly caught up with my own and before I knew it, my hair was being yanked. I screeched out in pain. Sam's body dropped onto mine. His legs straddled my waist while one hand was used to hold both of mine down.

Tears streamed down my face as I watched him reach into his jacket pocket. Out came a needle. Out left my consciousness.


I heard a few set of voices around myself. "Tommeh, she'll be alright soon. I promise."

"I can't stop worryin' Olleh. I love the lass. Yeh don't know what it's like."

The bed's weight shifted as another person sat down near me. "Not exactleh, but I can unda'stand. She's like a sistah to me. Famileh. It's breaking me to bits to see 'er like this as well." Oliver and Tommy. I need to see them. I need to see them so badly.

My mouth was dry and felt cemented shut, but I forced it open with all my might. "Tom?"

"Yes love? I'm right here." I felt him kiss my cheek. He rubbed my arm up and down. "I'm right here. Nevah left yeh. I'm here," he repeated.

Against the willingness of my eyelids, I forced them open. My eyes watered instantly seeing how disheveled his face was. He looked a wreck, slightly cut up too. Tom did something I never thought I'd see him do. He wrapped his arms around me and cried.

Tears fell from my eyes and I ran my hands over and over his back, looking at Oli. He looked just as tousled as Tom. Oli smiled lightly and left the room for me and Tommy to be alone.

It took a while for Tom to finally calm down. We were laying down still, his arms tightly wrapped around me as if I would disintegrate if he didn't hold on. "Tommy?" I finally whispered, breaking the hour long silence between us.

"Y-yes love?" His voice cracked, and it only broke my heart that much more. I wanted to ask him what happened. My memory only retained half of the events and those memories alone had me scared for the other parts I couldn't remember. But I couldn't ask him.

I felt like he'd break down and lose it again. I've never seen him look so fragile.

"I love you."

His tear-stained cheeks pulled up into a smile. "I love yeh too. More than yeh know."

I leaned in and kissed his forehead gently. "I'm going to go down and talk to Oli, okay?" He frowned. "I'll be right back though. Promise."

Déjà vu. Those were the exact words I told him before I left for Drop Dead.

"I'll be back in seven minutes. If I'm not, a swat team can come after me. I just want to thank him."

He nodded slowly and kissed my nose. "Seven minutes, I'm counting."

I smiled, "seven minutes." I rolled out of bed and kissed his cheek once more.

"Six minutes and fifty-nine seconds now... fifty-eight..fifty-seven..."

I rolled my eyes and exiting the room, heading downstairs to Oli. Seven minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what? You'll be getting a big surprise soon (and that may or may not pertain to this story). Thank you to *takes enormous breathe* lexin3d (no killing puppies!), MusicsSoul, AbbyHomicide, dreamingyouhere, Hannahd108, iMusic-Freak, CreateYourDreams (no killing narwhals either!), babygurl94512, The Mini Monster, give 'em hell peyton, MyEscapethefate and KillenAngel. I totally don't deserve all the love you guys give me <3