Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

You Could Stay And Watch Me Fall

"So, how did yeh sleep las' night?" Tom randomly asked.

"Pretty well, and yourself?"

"Well yeh were in my arms, weren't yeh? I slept perfectly. "

I smiled, "you're so cute. And mushy."

"Am not!" He defended.

"So mushy."

"I beat up a bloke fo' yeh didn't I? Doesn't sound mushy to me."

"That just makes you extra mushy!"

He rolled his eyes laughing, "how so?"

"Your heart is mushy. All mushy."

"Sorreh 'bout that."

"Nope," I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek while he was driving. "Your mushy heart is perfect."

"Alright, batman lady. Time fo' ice cream."

"Ice cream!" I yelled. We pulled into the parking lot to Joe's Ice Cream and got out of the car.

"So what's yeh favorite ice cream flavor?"

I shrugged. "Vanilla. Chocolate is too...chocolaty."

"I suppose chocolate is chocolaty." He laughed slightly, "Chocolate is my favorite."

"Chocolate sucks." We both laughed as we pulled into an ice cream parlor. "Ice cream is the corniest first date ever."

He rolled his eyes and held the door open for me to go into the parlor. "Do yeh realleh fink that ice cream is all that I have fo' today? I ain't a shitteh boyfriend."

"You have more planned?"

Tom laughed again. "Well it doesn't take both me and Matty to plan a date to an ice cream shop. I realleh ain't that stupid."

"Good point." I smiled as he gently pushed me in the direction of a booth to sit in.

"Two vanilla ice creams?" He spoke, placing the money on the counter. Tom grabbed our ice creams and sat across from me in the booth.

"Vanilla?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I thought I would try something new." He licked his ice cream.

I looked down and my cheeks flushed. Tom looked sexy as anything licking his ice cream. I don't know why but I've been so turned on by him recently. It was rather embarrassing. I shook those thoughts from my head and licked my ice cream.

"So how's yeh ice cream?

"Very Vanilla-ish" I smiled and licked some more.

"Your jus' so full of adjectives today now aren't yeh?" Tom chuckled.

"Shut up." I smiled taking my finger and wiping some ice cream onto it, smushing it on his nose.

He tried licking it off his nose, but to no avail. "Skylah," he whined. "I have ice cream on my nose and I'm not gifted enough to lick it. What am I going to do?"

"Get a napkin."

"You get it."

"I'm too lazy."

"Ugh. Fine. Be that way."

I put more ice cream on my finger and leaned over, giving him a vanilla ice cream mustache.

"Nice napkin. Now I think yeh need one too!" He got up and chased me out of the parlor into the parking lot.

"Tommy!" I yelled, trying to escape from him.

"Get back here yeh silleh bird!" He yelled back. We looked stupid, but nevertheless, it was so much fun.

I squealed when I felt one of his arms wrap around my waist. He turned me around and rubbed, literally, rubbed his face all over my own, spreading the ice cream everywhere. "Tommy," I whined, "my face is all sticky and covered with vanilla-ness."

"That's what yeh get!" Tom chuckled, kissing my lips with his. "Besides," he whispered into my ear. "I like it when yeh are covered in sweetness."

His husky breath tickled my neck. If my face wasn't cherry red before that, it certainly was now. "I...uhm..."

Tom laughed, kissing my cheek. "That's what yeh get fo' turnin' me on before we left the 'ouse this morning. Come on, love." His hand laced in mine and he pulled me towards the car. I was still flushed an in a daze when we got onto the road again. "Yeh okay love?"

Yup, it's just sexual tension is all. "Mhm," I nodded. "Just trying to figure out where the hell you're bringing me next."

He nodded, "well in that case, good luck wiff that. Matty and I went all out. Yeh goin' to laugh, realleh. I promise yeh that."

"If you did it, I know I'll love it."

We continued the drive in silence, comfortable silence. Fifteen minutes later, Tom spoke. "We're here."

My eyes snapped out of their spaced out trance and looked forward. We were at...a warehouse? I looked over warily at him and he laughed.

"Yeh look like I'm planning your murder or somefin."

"Are you?"

He laughed again and held my hand, pulling me towards the door. "Maybe." We walked in the door to a pitch black room. "Okay, take off yeh shoes and close yeh eyes."

I looked up to where the shadow of Tom was. "You are going to murder me."

"Shut up yeh twit."

I groaned and took off my shoes. "There, happy?

"No, yeh eyes are open, and yeh goin' to cheat."

One of Tom's hands covered my eyes. I heard a flick and the buzzing of lights turn on through-out the warehouse. His other hand came to my face.

"Alright miss, walk straight forward."

"Just shoot me," I mumbled.

Tom quickly kissed the back of my neck. "Shush, love. Walk."

I slowly started walking in whatever direction Tom wanted me too. Step by step, I grew more confused. "Tom, I-" My sentence was cut short by a weird feeling under my feet. I stopped walking and crinkled my toes together. "Is that...sand?"
♠ ♠ ♠
See? I told you I would update again tonight! I'm in such a great mood! And be prepared for the next chapter ;) I even decided to respond to everyone's comments! Thank you too: dreamingyouhere (you're the sweetest person ever!), MyEscapethefate (Lee's story should be up after Thanksgiving! Shh, don't tell anyone else ;D), AbbyHomicide (Oh hush, YOU'RE PERFECT), lexin3d (Stay tuned! Surprises will be announced on ch. 30!), XxLyricalDeathxX (Here ya go!), babygurl94512 (you deserve all the love in the world!), and MusicsSoul (It was you, my anonymous tumblr comment! Thank you so much for understanding. I love you. And haha! British Rosetta Stone! *dying* xD).

RAPE ME.

Just kidding, but I love you all.