Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

And Of Course I'll Ask For Help

I slowly brought my hands up to my face and covered them over Tom's. I pulled them off and looked around., almost starting to cry over what I saw.

There was sand piled and spilled around the warehouse with a picnic set up in the middle of it all and rose petals everywhere. "I figured, yeh know, since we always go to the beach in America that I'd bring the beach to yeh the best way I could. Sorreh if-"

I turned around and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you," I whispered. "This means so much to me."

He smiled quirkily before grabbing my hand and bringing me over to the blanket and basket. "Glad to know yeh like it so far."

I nodded and sat down, pulling him down next to me. "I love it, silly."

"Good," he grinned and kissed my cheek.

"How did you and Matt get all this sand in here?"

His eyes averted to mine. "Well, erm, yeh know..."

I rolled my eyes and held up my hand. "Never mind. I don't want to know."

He laughed and reached into the basket, pulling out a single daffodil. "A flower for m'lady."

"Daffodils are my favorite," I grinned, taking the flower and smelling it.

"I know, I saw yeh tumblr."

"Stalker," I laughed.

He nodded and reached into the box again, pulling out peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. "Sandwich for m'lady."

"Awesome!" I took the sandwich and took a large bite, watching his amused reaction. "I libe beanut tuffer and jerry samiches."

His eyebrow quirked. "Wha'?"

I swallowed my mouthful of food and grinned. "I said I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches."

"Yea I can see that. Yeh got peanut butter on yeh face."

"Where?" I asked, bring my hand up to my face.

He leaned over and kissed my cheek, "right here." Tom then leaned over and kissed the corner of my lip, "and right here."

"I think you just wanted to kiss my face."

"Maybeh," he shrugged. "Yeh pretteh cute."

"Oh yea?"

He nodded, "quite fit. I told yeh this before."

I smiled, "it's nice to hear it though."

Tom put down his sandwich and laid on the blanket. His arms reached out and pulled me to lay next to him. He faced me and kissed my nose gently. "Tell me yeh love me," he whispered.

"I love you," I whispered back.

"Tell me yeh won't eva' leave me."

"I won't ever leave you," I whispered again.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"It's not like you didn't know either of those things."

He shrugged, "well like yeh said, it's nice to hear it."

I smiled lightly, staring into his blue eyes. "How did I get so lucky?"

"How did I?" He asked back. Tom's hand lifted, falling into my mess of purple hair. His hand pulled me towards him, enveloping ourselves into a kiss.

I pulled away, smiling back at him. "You're right. This is all too corny."

He chuckled lightly. "Well yea I figured that. But yeh like it?"

"I'd love it even if we were in a pig pen, rolling in shit. If you were with me, I'd love it."

"How did you know that was my next date I had planned?" He joked.

"Psh, whatever. Who said I would go on a second date with you?"

"Oh realleh?" He laughed. "Well yeh my girlfrien' yeh know. I am supposed to take yeh out on dates and stuff."

"And stuff?"

"And stuff," he laughed.

"What does this 'and stuff' include?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever yeh want it to I suppose. As long as yeh are happeh, so am I."

"I want a pony."

Tom laughed, "consider it done."

"And a panda bear."

"I'll start workin' on it."

"And I want to meet Bert McCracken."

"Sure."

"And I want a house by the sea."

"A house now? Oh jeez, now we're talkin' about movin' in wiff each other. That's pretteh serious."

I grinned, "super serious. It's almost as if this is a real relationship."

"Oi!" He laughed. "It bettah be real. If yeh prankin' me, I'll kill yeh."

"Aha! I knew you brought me here to murder me!"

"Shut up yeh silleh bird."

I smiled and kissed his nose. "Nope. Make me."

"Bad choice of words," he murmured. Tom quickly flipped his body to roll on top of my own. His lips instantly attached to mine. The kiss was passionate and forceful, yet gentle in the end.

"I like you," I whispered when he pulled apart.

His hand brushed hair off my face. "I guess I like yeh a bit too." Tom kissed my lips once more. One of his hands moved down to my hips, squeezing gently.

An unexpected moan left my mouth. Tom paused the kiss, a slow grin pulling onto his face. No more than a second later, I felt his nails dig into my skin, scratching along the inside of my hip bone. I squirmed under his touch. After much protest from my mind, another whimper left my lips.

"I see yeh like that," he whispered huskily.

My lips started quivering. Tom smirked in response and put his lips back onto mine. There wasn't a force in the world that could stop my hand from shaking in that instant.

A half hour later and we were both laying there, sweating, naked, and silent. Tom's eyes were closed. I knew he was awake though. Every time I looked up towards him, a small smile pulled at his lips and his hand stroked my hair.

I wasn't really sure what to say at this moment. It wasn't awkward, but it was new. Sometimes new things scared me.

Just when I was about to say something, Tom spoke. "Don't be frightened, little bird. I love yeh, yeh know."

"I love you too, Tommy."

"Well tha's good," he chuckled. I looked up to him again, his eyes finally opening. "Yeh wore me out."

"Sorry?" I questioned.

He laughed again and leaned over to kiss me. "It's alrigh', love. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm jus' tired as 'ell."

"Want to go back to the house and sleep?"

"And shower."

I nodded and felt around the blanket we were laying on for our clothes before grabbing them and sliding them on. It wasn't long before we were both back in the car, heading back home.

"So what about all that sand?"

He laughed and shrugged, "I'll make Matty clean it up. I have a feelin' that he'll figure out something stupid to do wiff it."

"Yea that would be Matty."

We pulled up to the house and headed inside. Oli was home, smirking like an idiot. "So, how was yeh date?"

"Awful," I joked. "Your brother drove me mad the whole time."

"I've been dealin' wiff him my whole life. He's yeh problem now!"

Tom scoffed and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the stairs. "Yeh two are mean," he mumbled.

"You know we're kidding."

He rolled his eyes and stepped into his bedroom, locking his door behind me. "Still mean."

"Aw, Tommy." I pouted, "how will I ever make you forgive me?"

His eyes flashed up at mine, smirking. "Well yeh know..."

I laughed, "I thought I wore you out."

"Psh, whatevah." He grinned and pulled his shirt off. "Come on, let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
And bam. It's finally happened ;D I wasn't really sure on what level of smut you guys were comfortable with reading so I left it vague. Oh well. BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS NEXT CHAPTER.

Thank you lexin3d, AbbyHomicide (I definitely plan on doing one on Jona in the future!), babygirl94512, Vani.Violence, The Mini Monster (;D haha), MusicsSoul and Hannahd108!

Thanks for the rapes ;)
I love you all.


Read dreamingyouhere's stories. They're perfect.
And in the meantime, recommend me some good stories to read. Do it.