Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Take My Hand

"Little bird?" Tom whispered.

I groaned and rolled over in response. I felt like absolute shit, and what was worse was that I was sore as fuck. "Why are you waking me up so early, again?"

He chuckled, moving some of my hair from my face. "Sweeteh, it's two in the afternoon. I fink yeh are sick. Yeh kept me up all night coughing." Tom placed his hand on my forehead, sighing. "Yeh are a bit warm too. Are yeh feelin' alright?"

I shook my head. "You got me sick."

"Me?" He chuckled. "How did I evah get yeh sick?"

"With all your naked germs."

"Naked germs?"

I nodded, "yup, your naked germs."

"Yeh seemed to fink differently las' night."

"Hey!" Oliver shouted from the doorway. "I don't need to 'ear any of that nonsense! I just came to check up on her. I 'eard her coughing all night."

"Naked germs," I mumbled.

Tom rolled his eyes, heading for the door. "I'm going to get yeh some tea."

"Sorry, Oli," I said, frowning. "I didn't mean too."

"It's alright, love." He came over and sat at the edge of the bed. "Yeh alright?"

I nodded. "Yea, sore throat is all."

Oli shivered, " I don't even want to know why yeh throat is sore."

I reached up and smacked him on the back of the head. "Not because of whatever reason your thinking."

He raised his eyebrow warily. "So no little Sykes' running around soon, huh?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think the world needs more Sykes'."

"Hey!" He laughed. "I fink yeh and Tommeh would have lovely little runts running around."

"First you're talking about marriage and now kids? What the hell, Oli!" I laughed.

Tom came in with a cup in his hands. "Here yeh go, love."

"Thanks, babe." I smiled and took a small sip of the lemon tea.

Oli smiled and looked at Tom having a small mental conversation - something I wouldn't understand without relatives. Oli looked back at me and patted my leg. "Drink some tea and rest, yea?"

I nodded, "thanks Oli-bear." He smiled and left the room. Tom quickly took his place next to my side. "What are you doing today?"

He shrugged. "Nuffin' too important. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"I fink I might go to Drop Dead wiff Mum to take care of a few fings, get some sketches looked at and make sure the workers are in order. Typical stuff." I nodded and he sighed. "Nap, love. Yeh need rest, alright?" Tom leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Feel bettah, da'ling. I love yeh."

He got up and headed towards the door. "Naked germs," I mumbled, causing him to laugh as he exited. As soon as he left, I pulled my phone out to quickly text Tom.

To: Tominator
From: Skylar
I love you too, naked germs.


Okay, call me a sap, but I felt bad that I didn't tell him that back before he left. I scrolled through my phone, seeing three new text messages on the screen.

From: Travis
To: Skylar
I'm bored as fuck at work so I figured
that I'd say hello.


I smiled and quickly replied before clicking on to the next text message.

From: Oli-bear
To: Skylar
I better be the god-father of my future
niece or nephew...


I rolled my eyes before replying a sarcastic remark back and clicking onto the last new message .

From: Saaaaaaaam!
To: Skylar
Can't wait to see you again ;) We had a lot
of fun. Lookin' forward to our next bedroom
session. Tonight, maybe?


My eyes widened before I dropped my iPhone on the ground, successfully putting a few cracks in the screen. "Oli!" I screamed. I barely managed to put the cup of tea down from my other hand before I fell off the bed, shaking. "Oliver!" I screamed again. It felt as though my chest was ripping to pieces.

"What! What happ-" Oli shouted from the door. As soon as he saw me on the ground, he ran over and wrapped his arms around my body. "Love, what happened? Shh, it's alright, dear. Skylah, calm down."

I was in hysterics. My entire body was shaking and I couldn't control my muscles. An overwhelming feeling took over and I managed to push Oli out of the way just in time to throw up on the floor.

"Love, what the hell happened?" He asked again, pulling me back over to him and enveloping my body.

I just shook my head and pointed to my iPhone on the floor before I started crying again. He held me with one arm and reached over to grab it. It only took him a second before his body tensed up. "That fucking-"

I broke out into another sob and Oli pulled me closer to him. "Come on, we're going to Drop Dead. I fink yeh need Tommeh right now."

I nodded solemnly before standing up. He shrugged the sweater off of himself and pulled it onto my body. I felt slightly less nauseous but it still felt like I was watching the world in third person. Oliver laced his hand in mine before pulling me downstairs and into the kitchen. He mumbled something to his dad about the throw up before leaving and pulling me out the door.

He was right about one thing. I needed to see Tom.
♠ ♠ ♠
The time has come for the announcements you've all been waiting for. I will be releasing three stories after this one is finished. On top of the Lee Malia one I will be doing, I will also be doing a Curtis Ward and a Matt Nicholls one! On the downside though, this story has about five chapters left D: It will most likely be done by the end of November.

Thanks to AbbyHomicide (thanks for the baby walrus), lexin3d, babygurl94512, The Mini Monster (x2!), MusicsSoul (<3), MyEscapethefate and dreamingyouhere (No, you're cool!) for commenting.

I love you all.