Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Stay In Bed Just Make Love That's All

My phone buzzed, waking me up the next morning. I quickly shut it off in the hopes of not waking up Tom next to me. I was exhausted, and I'm sure he was too after last night's festivities. I sat up slowly, nausea hitting me immediately.

I made my way to the bathroom, getting sick. Afterwards, I quickly got dressed and ready for the day before slipping into Oliver's bedroom.

"Oli," I whispered.

"What?" He replied back into his pillow.

"Good, you're up."

"No I'm not. Yeh dreamin'. Go away."

I rolled my eyes and jumped onto his back. "Come on! You said you'd help me!"

"But it's Sunday!"

"I thought you were a morning person!"

He groaned and turned his head. "Need I repeat that it's Sunday? It's like the one day of the week that I actualleh sleep in."

"Not this Sunday. Come on, please?"

He rolled his eyes before pushing me off him. "Fine fine fine. I bettah be gettin' nieces or nephews out of this."

"Hey! What did I say about talking about babies!"

"Bla bla bla not talkin' about it bla bla bla too soon bla bla bla. Yea, I get it."

I sat on Oliver's bed waiting for him to finish getting ready. Last night after Tom went to bed, I texted Oli to help me go and get Tom a present today. His birthday was in a few days and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Readeh," Oli spoke, grabbing his keys off the dresser and heading downstairs.

"You're cranky this morning," I commented, getting into the car.

"Well, for one it is six in the mornin' and two, yeh aren't exactleh the quietest person during sex and considering the bafroom is next to my room..."

"Yea yea I get it. Shush."

"It's whatever. I'll get yeh two back. Next time I bring a lass home, I'm fuckin' in Tom's bed."

I shot him a look. "If you ever do that, you won't ever be an uncle."

He pouted, "but I'll be the bes' uncle out there."

"I know you will, so no fucking in Tom's bed."

"Yes ma'am," he rolled his eyes. "Where are we headed anyway?"

"A pet store," I said simply.

He nodded, "fo' a fish I hope."

"Your brother loves cats, so I'm getting him one."

"Oh dear lord, yeh trust him wiff cat?"

I grinned, "I trust him with a cat. I don't trust you with one."

"Oh fanks," he mumbled. We pulled up to the pet store and walked inside. It didn't take long to find the cat I wanted. He had piercing blue eyes, similar to Tommy's. The cat was black with a small white patch above one of his eyes.

"This one! Oli, this one!"

He laughed, picking up the small kitten. "And yeh sure of this?"

I nodded, "yea, positive."

"Alright, hold the kitten. I'm going to go pay-"

"No way! You just paid me and this gift is from me to him. I got it."

He rolled his eyes and went to go pick out other needs for the cat while I went and paid. We both met back in the car. "Do yeh know what yeh goin' to name it?"

I shrugged, looking at the cat in its carrier. "Nope. Tom-Tom will name it. It's his kitten, really."

"The cat belongs to both of yeh. It's almost like a child I guess. Yeh relationship is gettin' pretteh serious."

I reached over and smacked him. "Jesus, Oli. All we ever talk about is my relationship. How about you? How's you and Amanda?"

He shrugged. "All is good fo' right now I guess. Haven't fought in a few days. That's good, right?"

"I didn't think it was possible to fight so much in a relationship until I saw you and Amanda."

"It's 'cause yeh and Tommeh are the epitome of a perfect relationship. It's scary, almost."

I smiled as we pulled up to the house.

By now, it was nine in the morning. Tom should still be sleeping. Oli got out of the car. "Take the kitten and I'll bring everyfing else into the house, alrigh'?"

"Thanks Oli-bear," I smiled and grabbed the cat carrier, running into the house. I ran up the stairs and creaked the door open to see Tom, as expected, sleeping. I placed the cat carrier down gently and walked over to the bed. I laid down next to him, pushing him gently. "Tommy, wake up."

He groaned, pulling the covers up higher. "Go away yeh crazy purple batman lady."

I grinned and leaned down, kissing his lips gently. "But I have something for you."

Tom's arms wrapped around my waist and quickly pulled me under the covers with him. "Yeh comin' back to bed."

"But I can't," I whined.

"Why not?"

Mreeooowww. Tom's eyes shot wide open. Whelp, so much for it being a surprise.

"What was tha'?"

I grinned and kissed him quickly. "I may or may not have got you an early birthday present."

His eyes narrowed, "was that a meow?" I nodded and his eyes lit up, instantly jumping out of bed and seeing the small cat carrier by the door. "Yeh got me a cat!" He laughed opening the cage and holding the small kitten in his arms.

I laughed and reached over to Tom's desk, grabbing his camera and shooting a few pictures of Tom holding the kitten. He was clad in just a pair of boxers. "I'm putting these on tumblr."

He rolled his eyes before kissing his kitten and coming back over to the bed. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a girl."

He grinned, kissing the kitten again. "And her name is what?"

I shrugged. "I saved it so you can name it."

"Batman."

"What?"

"Not you," he laughed. "I'm naming my kitten - our kitten - batman."

"Our kitty?" I smiled.

He nodded. "Yea, of course. We have to take care of it together, yeh know?" His face blushed lightly. "I mean, it could prepare us for the future, right?"

"Oh, uhm," I smiled, my face matching Tom's red tint. "Yea it could."

Tom smiled, placing the kitten on the bed and grabbing my hand. "I love yeh so much, yeh know. Fanks fo' finkin' of me."

"I always think of you Tommy."

He grinned and leaned in, kissing me softly. "I want to spend the rest of my life wiff yeh, yeh know."

I looked down, trying to hide the corny smile that was on my face. "I wouldn't have it any other way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Things will be getting...interesting soon... and be prepared for an ultra mushy chapter coming up. Might be the next one. Might be the one after. Might be all the chapters left to this story. WHO KNOWS?
Thanks to AbbyHomicide (x2!), MusicsSoul, The Mini Monster, and Hannahd108 for commenting.
You are all sexy fucks!