Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Let's Sleep Till The Sun Burns Out

"'Ello baby Batman. I love yeh. Yeh so pretteh." My eyes squeezed tighter hearing Tom's voice first thing in the morning. "Yeh silleh little kitten. I love yeh, and yeh mommy loves yeh. I know she does. Yeh mum is perfect." I smiled lightly and peaked one eye open to see Tom sitting in his boxers petting the sleeping kitten.

"You're so cute," I mumbled sleepily.

He grinned and looked over at me. "Ah, so yeh up now?"

"Nope," I shook my head.

"'Ow are yeh feelin' this mornin'?"

I sighed, sitting up slowly. "Like one thousand ball-sacks."

Tom furrowed his eyebrows. "I have a set of those and I don't even know what the 'ell yeh talkin' about."

"I feel gross and nauseous and sick and gross and nauseous and sick and gross."

He chuckled lightly before leaving over and kissing me lightly on the cheek. "Well that's good."

I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "How in the hell is that good?"

"'Cause Olleh and I already made yeh a doctah's appointment this morning-"

"-no-"

"-and no complaining." He cut me off. "Yeh 'ave been sick fo' days."

I rolled my eyes before getting out of bed and throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "Alright, Mr. Bossy. When's my appointment?"

Tom chuckled before patting the bed. "We got the doctah to come to the 'ouse."

"Like a house call? They still do those?"

"They do if yeh pay them enough. Besides, we've known him fo' a bit. He doesn't mind. He's propa excited to meet yeh actualleh."

"Why's that?" I asked sitting down on the bed. I leaned over and pet Batman who was still sleeping in Tom's lap.

"He's a good friend of my mum, which means she's been talkin' a load about us."

"Well that's cute. I haven't seen Carol and Ian around this house much at all."

He shrugged, "I fink they are lookin' on gettin' a new place and leavin' this one to Olleh and I. I fink they're tired of us and want privacy."

"I guess-"

"Why 'ello there chaps!" Someone yelled from the doorway.

I turned my head to see a guy clad in a business suit. "Hello?"

"I'm Doctah Roberts. Yeh can call me Bobby. Are yeh the sick lass in the 'ouse?"

I looked over at Tom wide-eyed. "He's fuckin' weird," I whispered.

Tom chuckled, getting out of bed and slipping on a pair of sweatpants. "'Ello Bobby. This is Skylah. She's been sick fo' ages now."

Bobby nodded and came to sit next to me, opening his brief case on the bed.

I eyed the stuff in his bag getting pulled out. "This looks like the brief case from Sleepy Hollow."

"It's not that bad," Bobby commented. "But yeh are goin' to get blood work done. I 'ope yeh don't mind needles. And I need yeh to take yeh sweatshirt off."

I quickly looked over to Tom who came to sit on the other side of me. "It's alright, love. He's jus' going to see what's wrong wiff yeh, alright?"

I nodded slowly, sliding the sweatshirt off my shoulders.

"Alright, stick this thermometer in yeh mouf and I'll get yeh blood work while yeh boilin' up the temperature." Without a moment too soon, he stuck the glass bulb in my mouth and started cleaning up my arm for the needle.

Tom enlaced his hand in my own, making me look at him. "Don't even pay attention to it, love. Just look at me and Batman, alright?"

I smiled lightly, looking down at the little kitten. "You were so cute this morning with her."

He grinned, "I'm cute always, but yeh way bettah lookin'. Yeh propa gorgeous actualleh. 'Ave yeh evah looked into the mirror? Yeh stunnin' yeh know. I am the luckiest guy in the entire world. I realleh am. I make all the guys in the band jealous and all my friends and all the people down at Drop Dead. Everyone finks yeh gorgeous. Yeh propa are, promise. And-"

"Alright sweeteh, all done." Bob spoke. I quickly turned and saw the small vile of blood he had. "See? Wasn't that bad. And yeh boyfriend did a fantastic job distractin' yeh. Yeh two are cute, yeh know?"

"I know," Tom grinned.

Bob leaned over and pulled the thermometer out of my mouth. "Well yeh got a slight fever. Nuffin' too major though."

"So we're all done here?" I asked, rubbing Tom's hand.

"Yea, fo' right now. I'm goin' to head back to the lab and get these on rush. Yeh should know what's wrong wiff yeh by tonight, alright?"

"Alright, juss call meh Mum wiff the results and she'll call me," Tom said.

"Yea yea, no problem. Can I get a picture of yeh two?"

My brows furrowed and I looked over to Tom who shook his head. "No, not right now Bobby. Another time. It was nice seein' yeh though."

Bob nodded and packed up his brief case. "See yeh all again sometime."

I waited until Bob left the room before turning to Tom and speaking again. "That guy was fuckin' weird. Why'd he want our picture?"

"His daughtah is a big fan of the band and Drop Dead. She's one of them scene kids, yeh know? He's a bit mental, but he's a realleh good doctah."

I nodded my head, looking down at Batman. "She's so cute."

"Yeh cute too. I meant all those fings I said when I was distractin' yeh."

I smiled lightly and leaned over to kiss Tom on the cheek. "You're the cutest."

Tom looked over at the clock and frowned. "Yeh know what?"

"What?"

"I fink we should go out. Get dressed."

I furrowed my brows watching him jump up and run around the room to start getting ready. "Why all of the sudden?"

He paused putting on a shirt and looked over, "I can't take my girlfriend whom I love very much out on a date wiffout bein' questioned?"

I shook my head and smiled. "Nope."

"Get dressed," he laughed. "Look nice."

"Look nice? Are you on to something?"

"Yup. Yeh caught me. I spontaneously decide to take yeh out and I 'ave the whole fing planned out already."

Well, he had a point there. I sighed and got off the bed, heading to the shower. "I'm showering first. I smell like balls."

He laughed, "quit sayin' that and hurry."

I rolled my eyes, heading out into the hallway. "Jeez, he's bossy this mornin'."

Oli was standing outside his door, smirking at me. "Have fun on yeh date."

I stuck my tongue out at him before entering the bathroom. "Wait," I spoke out loud to myself. "How did Oli know we were going out?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, Oli is acting all sketchy o.o Only two chapters left. My feelings --> kjbglagbladjfgbl. What about you guys?

Thank you so much lexin3d, babygurl94512, The Mini Monster, Vani.Violence, dreamingyouhere, AbbyHomicide and CountMyName (hi new commenter!) for commenting. I love you all endlessly.

I secretly wish I could kidnap all my commenters and go to an island somewhere and live happily ever after. The island would have free wifi and endlessly charged laptops. Perf.

Sorry about that rant xD Anyways, I LOVE YOU.