Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

I Caught Fire

"Okay," Tom chuckled, standing behind me. "I'm goin' to take yeh blind fold off on the count of three."

"If we're near a cliff, I'm pushing you off."

"Fanks," he laughed. "Alright, ready? One..." Tom kissed my cheek and raised his hands to the back of the blindfold. "Two..." I felt him undo the knot. "Three!" The blindfold was finally pulled off of my face.

The entire view of London, England was at my feet. "I... did... um... wow..." I spoke, breathless. "It's beautiful."

His arms wrapped around my waist, placing a chaste kiss on my exposed shoulder. "Yeh make me breafless."

"You did bring me to a cliff," I giggled.

"Yeh a mind reader I guess."

I smiled and turned around, kissing him sweetly. "You're awesome," I laughed. "That's all I can muster up and say right not. I'm too astonished."

Tom grinned, kissing me quickly. "Yeh still want to push me off of the cliff?"

"Well maybe over the railing..."

He rolled his eyes, "well then yeh goin' wiff me."

"Well that's very kind of you."

"Juss kiddin' love. I'd nevah do that to yeh. Yeh drive me mental, but in the good kind of way, yeh know?"

I nodded and kissed him again. "Yeah, I know. You're being awfully cute today."

"Aren't I cute every day?" I shook my head and he laughed. "Well now who is the mean one?"

"You!"

"Yup," he smiled. Tom took my hand and lead me over to the edge. "Sit down wiff me?"

I sat down next to him and looked out at the view. "You made me all dressed up just so we can sit on a cliff."

"Yea I did. Call me the mental one."

"Nah, that's my job in this relationship."

"Speaking of relationships," he smiled, turning and facing me. "I want to talk about ours."

"Oh yea? You're not going to push me off the cliff, right?"

"Maybe," he smirked. "Well anyways, I was finkin' fo' a while now and I have decided somefing."

"Oh geez, should I be scared?"

"Maybe. I know I am."

I smiled and leaned over, kissing him. "You can't be scared because I'm here and I'm not scared when you're here."

"We complete each other," he smiled. "Well, I decided that I don't want to spend my life wiff anyone else, yeh know? I fink of my life right now and I fink of the future and yeh are in both of those visions. Like I see me, handsome still-"

"Oh of course," I laughed.

He grinned and continued, "and I see yeh, beautiful as always. And do yeh know what else I see? I see little purple-headed bat kids running around a house - our own house. I see the house wiff little kids and little kittens and maybe a dog 'cause I know yeh like them. I see Yeh travelin' wiff me and me buyin' whatever it is yeh want. Do yeh see any of that too?"

I reached up to my face, wiping the stray tear falling down my face. "Of course I do," I smiled. "You're the only one I want."

"Well that's good," he smiled. Tom looked down at his lap before letting go of my hand and reaching into his pocket. "Will yeh, Skylah, the love of my life, marry me?"

My eyes widened when I saw the small black box with a ring inside. Of course it wasn't any other ring, it was a black and white diamond panda engagement ring. "Of course," I spoke. My voice was shaking, tears coming down from joy. "You don't even have to ask."

Tom grinned and took the ring out of the box, sliding it onto my ring finger.

"It looks beautiful!"

"It's because yeh wearin' it."

I laughed and leaned over to him, kissing him. "Hey guess what?"

"What?"

"That was our first kiss as an engaged couple."

He nodded, "hey guess what?"

"What?"

"We're engaged..."

"I know!" I yelled. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love yeh," he cooed into my ear.

"I love you too sweetie."

Tom frowned when his phone went off. "Figures somefing has to ruin the moment," he laughed, pulling out his phone. "'Ello? Hey Bob. I fought yeh were goin' to call my Mum....oh....oh..." My brows furrowed looking at Tom's facial expressions. "Well... that's good I guess... yea... fanks... bye."

"I thought the doctor was going to call your mom?"

"Yea me too," he mumbled.

"Well, the results are..."

He smiled lightly, "yeh dyin'."

"I knew it. I said that days ago."

"Juss kiddin', love. Yeh juss have the flu. Yeh'll be fine soon. Juss have to take some vitamins is all."

"Oh well that's good, right?" He nodded, looking off into the distance. I leaned my head on his shoulder and took his hand in mine, looking out on London. "Hey sweetie, your hand is shaking."

He sighed and kissed my forehead. "I guess I'm juss nervous and taking it all in."

I nodded. He didn't sound so sincere, but I wasn't pressing the subject. He'd tell me when he was ready. Maybe he was just nervous. This was really big and we both were about to enter a new world, but we were doing it together. That's all that really matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.
And guess what?
There is a sequel ;)
Click here the for sequel.

A HUGE thanks goes out for iMusic-Freak, Vani.Violence, MusicsSoul, The Mini Monster, playingheartpinata., babygurl94512, cityofsin, CountMyName, Lyzzie-, KillenAngel, Hannahd108 and LittleMissZombie for commenting. Whoever keeps anonymously messaging me on tumblr, I especially love you. I love shit like that xD

I love you all!

Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192