Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

Hear Your Voice Again

Laying awake at five in the morning sucks no matter what the situation is. I had work at seven, and I certainly wasn't looking forward to it considering I didn't sleep the night before. My mind was Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom and, you guessed it, Tom.

I groaned and decided to get up and ready for work, giving myself a mental note to call Tom and yell at him. I knew my decision. This was it. This was my chance to do everything I have ever wanted to do. This was every opportunity I have ever needed. And all of these things came down to one factor: Tom.

I could live without modeling. I could live without seeing Europe, or the world. I could live with delaying my education and photography career longer. I couldn't live without Tom. Something about him was so different than any other man I have ever met. I knew he was different, yet I knew nothing of him.

I yearned to know more.

Getting out of bed, I threw on my work uniform, put my hair in a bun, and grabbed my phone and keys, heading off to work.

Today I would be sending in my resignation. Tomorrow, I would be in England.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teaser chapter for the one I may or may not be posting later. If only I had some motivation. Thank you so much HopetotheHopeless, SpencerA7xVengence., and babygurl94512 for commenting. You guys are my best friends, but don't tell the other readers. Who wants me to post chapter six tonight?