Sequel: Sweet Nothings
Status: Completed with Readers: 448; Subscribers: 156; Comments: 192; Stars: 10

French Vanilla

And Wonder Where We've Been

My eyes peeked open as I awoke slowly. Yawning, I peeked at the alarm clock perched on the end table next to the bed. 7:15pm. I squinted to see a figure sprawled across the futon. It was dark in the room, something that I assumed was the results of the door shut and thick black curtains.

I smirked, deciding to wake Tom up. Slowly, I tip-toed my way to the couch.

One... Two... Three!

I jumped on Tom's sleeping form. "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!" He jerked up and laughed, seeing me on top of him.

"Holy shi', yeh scared meh teh bloody bits," he laughed, rubbing his eyes.

"I sowwy Tom-Tom," I spoke, pouting.

"It's quite alrigh' realleh. I don't mind wakin' up wiff such a pretteh girl on meh." I blushed a bit, and crawled off of him. "Where yeh goin', love?" He asked, rubbing his eyes again. The light purple marks under his eyes were evident, even in the dark.

"I'm hungry!"

He laughed and stood up. "Well, we slept through dinnah, but I'm sure meh mom left us some extra food."

"Sounds gre-ow!" I whined, tripping onto the floor.

Tom chuckled and fumbled for the light switch. My eyes adjusted and I looked down to see what I tripped over. Tom's pants. "Tom! Your pants tried to kill me!" I looked up at him and noticed he was in his boxers and a t-shirt. His face flushed at this realization too.

"It gets 'ot in 'ere," he mumbled, grabbing them up from the floor and facing away from me. He slid them on. I watched the entire time with no shame. I felt like such a creep, but god, he was so... yummy looking.

"My knee hurts," I whined again. Tom zipped his pants and faced me, furrowing his brows.

"Yeh landed on the game controllah. Yeh knee is cut."

"I've spent only a couple hours in the Sykes household and already I'm getting attacked by killer pants and rabid controllers." I pouted, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Or yeh juss bein' the natural blonde yeh are and trippin' ovah stuff." The pout I gave him made him chuckle. "Alright batman lady, I'll patch yeh up. Can yeh walk to the bafroom o' are yeh too injured."

"Too injured."

He rolled his eyes and smiled as he reached down on the floor for me and swung me over his shoulder. My purple hair fell in my face and I laughed as he spun me in a quick circle before leaving the room. I was glad that I was even more scrawny than him. He was so lean and little looking. I was glad I was small.

"Oi! What did yeh do teh 'er?" Oli asked as we entered the hallway.

"She's broken," Tom chuckled, bringing me into the bathroom and setting me on the toilet. "Aye, let meh see the damage."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "in these pants? There is no way on god's great earth that I would ever be able to roll these skinnies up. They're practically spray on."

"Then 'ow am I supposed teh fix yeh?"

"Carry me everywhere?"

"No way!"

"But I'm lazy and injured! Wah!" I pouted, faking to cry.

"Yeh bloody mental," he chuckled, shaking his head. "Alrigh' let's get some leftovahs." I raised my arms and he picked me up, swinging me over his shoulder again.

I was face to face with his back and something possessed me to poke his side, so I did. I poked his side, and he wiggled a bit, making me grin. "You're ticklish."

"Am not!" He defended, starting to head down the stairs.

"Are too!" I laughed and started poking him all over both his sides.

"Stop it! Yeh gunna make me dro- ahh!" He yelled as he tripped down the stairs.

THUD.

"Oi! What the 'ell is 'appenin'!" Carol asked, rushing into the living room. Tom and I were sprawled out across the floor, laughing our asses off.

"You- dropped- me!" I yelled in between my fits of giggles.

"Yeh were ticklin' me!" He laughed, clutching his side.

"Oh god, my head. Everything in your house is trying to kill me! First the pants, and then the controller, and then the stairs, and now Tom! This house is evil!"

"Yeh boff bloody mental," Carol laughed, stepping out of the room.

I sat up and clutched my head, looking over at Tom. "I swear we aren't tryin' teh kill yeh."

"Lies. You're setting me up for sacrifice." I huffed and crossed my arms over my shoulder.

"Nevah. The devil doesn't like crazeh and accident prone batman ladies wiff purple 'air."

I laughed and helped him stand up. "Food. Skylar wants nom noms."

He headed into the kitchen with me hot on his trail. "Well, I'm almost scared teh feed Skylah, 'cause knowin' 'er, she'll start chokin' and then blame it on the food tryin' teh kill 'er."

"Maybe. Who cooked?"

"I fink Oli cooked tonigh'."

"The food will choke me."

He laughed and placed the food into the microwave. "Oli's a right fit cook. His food onleh kills yeh sometimes."

"Like when guests come?" I mused, watching him fill two plates with the leftovers. He handed one to me and we sat down at the island in the kitchen.

"So, do you fink tomorrah is a good time teh go to Drop Dead? Yeh know, teh start figurin' out yeh modelin' schedule and shi'."

"Whoa whoa whoa, mister." I said, swallowing a bunch of food I hadn't quite fully chewed. He was right. Oli was an amazing cook. "I never said I would model."

He furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at me. "Then why did yeh come teh England? I thought that's why yeh came?"

"Maybe it was. I don't know. I'm nervous." I sighed and shoved the lingering thoughts I had in my head away. I came for you, Tom.

He smiled, "yeh shouldn't be nervous yeh silly bird. Oli will show yeh 'ow teh model everyfin. And I'm sure the photographer will understand yeh a first timah. He'll be nice. Everyone at Drop Dead is amazin'."

I sighed again and played with the food a bit. "Still..."

"Juss try one shoot out tomorrah. Please?" I looked up into his beautiful blue orbs. Big mistake. He melted my heart. "Fo' me?" He pressed.

Fuck. He was so goddamn cute. "Alright," I muttered.

His eyes lit up. "Great! And I'll be there fo' yeh. I won't leave yeh so yeh don't feel too nervous, unless yeh want me teh leave. Then I will."

I smiled up at him. "That'll make me feel loads better. Thank you, Tommy."

"No problem, Skylah. Tomorrah we shall adventure teh Drop Dead headquarters."
♠ ♠ ♠
Moved into college and the wifi is fucked up right now so I had to sneak into the computer lab at ONE IN THE FCKING MORNING for you guys. You are welcome. Thanks to HopetotheHopeless, babygurl94512, dreamingyouhere and BittersweetVenom. for commenting!

Also, go read "I'll let you live" by dreamingyouhere. It's a Tom Sykes and Oli Sykes (no slash) story. It's amazing. I'm addicted. JUST SAYING.

Muah! xoxo