The Party Scene

The Fourth Drink Instinct

After about an hour and half a bottle of Rum later, I was feeling pretty good. I had told myself I would only drink tonight and I promised Billie I wouldn’t over do it, which meant no drugs.

But there it was. That pleasant white substance forming a perfect line on the table in front of me, calling my name. I watched as my friend Autumn rolled up a dollar bill and casually bent over the table, inhaling a large amount of the powder. As she sat back in her seat on the couch a smile formed on her lips. I watched as Tre hunched over a perfectly formed line and inhaled, leaving not a spec behind.

“Mad?” asked Tre as he handed me the rolled up bill. I quickly grabbed it from his hand. I poured a gracious amount of the substance onto the table, picked up a playing card and used it to form a line. Feeling the need to inhale it, I bent down and took a deep breath through my nose.

I plopped myself back against the couch and took a glance across the room.

Billie was talking to James and was clutching a beer in one hand and a bong in the other. He looked up, straight into my eyes, then to the table in front of me and back to my eyes. He started to walk towards me with a smile on his face, which quickly disappeared when he took a seat beside me on the couch and saw what was laid out in front of me.

Billie’s P.O.V.

I saw Maddie across the room and I felt the urge to go and talk to her, make sure she was alright. I slowly strolled across the room and sat down beside her. I went to set my beer down on the table but decided not to when I saw traces of the white powder that no doubt had reached Maddie’ s nose.
I turned my head towards her again and took a better look at her eyes.
Pure happiness. That’s what I saw. Her eyes were glossy and her pupils were the size of marbles. But she was happy. She looked at me and a huge smile flew across her lips.

“I’m glad you decided to join me,” she said as she snuggled closer to me and placed her hand on my thigh.

All I want is for her to be happy. But these days all that seems to make her happy is getting trashed. But is that so bad? I mean, I’m not much better than she is.

She began to nibble on my ear so I turned my head to face her, making our lips collide. Whoever was sitting beside me must have gotten uncomfortable and moved because before I knew it I was laying down and she was ontop of me.

“Baby,” I said in a husky, breathless voice. “Let’s go upstairs.”

She grinned and reached down and gently grazed my crotch. Feeling how excited I had gotten she stood up and pulled me up close behind her. Instead of heading towards the stairs leading upstairs she led me to the familiar sliding door that led outside.

“Babe, where are we going?” I asked, a tad confused.

“Your backseat.” she stated, giving me a devilish grin and speeding up her pace.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASEE COMMENT!!
:)