Status: wolf's rain fan fic;

Thunder Wolf

prologue

It was once foretold that the world would come to an end, starting with an Eclipse that would cut off all light to earth. Crops would begin to fail, water would suddenly perish, light would cease to reach the surface of Earth and the lands would be swallowed by a fiery blaze.

However, it is the prophecy that the great wolves, coming packs of six, would again apiece the darkness, by touching the holy object, the holy object of stone and fire. Thus the Earth will be revived and once again blessed in the treasures of life.

Once upon a time, the wolves and humans had lived in harmony and peace. The dogs have been considered an animal the gods even worshiped. Temples and Churches were built in appreciation of the wolves as they become house hold pets and a part of human creatures every day life. That is until General Zhau rose to power. The man over threw the government and began to run a brand new monarchy, raising his own army and taking over all the cities that he was once banished from. In the wake of his new era, he had banished the wolves. They were dangerous and trained to assassinate and protect the humans. Any wolf that dared to return to the cities were caught and executed on the spot.

A new law was enforced. Any man that dared to go against General Zhau would be hanged by dusk the next day.

As the General grew to more power, more and more wolves were slaughtered. Died from famine in the forests that were cut down and prey was hard to find. Only the strong stayed standing as the weak fell around them, narrowing the packs down to only six clans. Clans with the strong, the brave, and intelligent.

Yet in the heart of Zhau's chambers, in the City of Silver Blood, lies the sun fire stone. The stone that only the wolves can activate with just a touch. Once it is activated, the world will once be pure again.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry guys! we decided to take all the comments that we had to heart and re-start our two chapter story. i will be updating all day, i will update the next chapter in a little bit since a lot of you found that the plot was a big confusing. were doing the best we can!

xoxo nikkichu.