Status: Happening as it happens...possibly...

Two Girls One Snail

Arianna is loveable, bubbly and a true Ravenclaw. What she lacks in common sense she makes up for with absolute adoreableness. Everyone loves her, and her life seems perfect.

Gwen is the freaky goth girl. The rebel who cuts all her hair off and dyes it green just for the shits and giggles - and to annoy Darling Mother. No-one knows why she's in Ravenclaw; Slytherin would welcome her with open arms.

But these two girls have an unlikely friendship. In their 5th year of Hogwarts, things are getting scary. Umbridge is taking over, Voldemort may or may not be back, and Draco is just generally being a complete idiot. And then there's just the small matter of hiding the poisonous Giant Orange Snail Gwen decided to smuggle into Hogwarts this year.

It's a tale of two girls and one snail.

Chapters will be written in two different points of view: Gwen and Arianna. Gwen will be written by Fran (MissSerendipity) and Ari is written by Quinn (not on Mibba).

We do not own Hogwarts or any of the characters, spells, places etc. mentioned in this fanfic - they belong to our beloved Queen J.K Rowling. The story itself is ours and blah blah blah. You know the whole copyright drill...
  1. Together We're Totally Awesome
    Gwen - "I am not apologising to your eyebrow."
  2. We Could Get Killed! Or Worse, Expelled!
    Arianna - "Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber?"
  3. Did Someone Say Draco Malfoy?
    Gwen - "I hope you get shot, fall off a bridge into a river, get raped by a shark and then eaten by it.”
  4. Just Because You Have The Emotional Range Of A Teaspoon(pot) Doesn't Mean We All Do!
    Arianna - "Teapots are people too."