Sequel: Blood and Flowers
Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Troubled Past, Bright Future

Saving the Class F's from a guy who needs to F off

::Sarria::
Later Frank and I went to out lockers that were right next to each others.

"The science test wasn’t that hard.." Frank commented.

"No, it wasn’t. Actually." I was quite happy to find the test was easy. Usually I fail science but I have a good feeling about this test.

"Hey emo."

DING!

A jock shoved Frank into a locker, I pushed the jock away before he could close the door.

"Leave him alone you over confident ass wipe!" I yelled at him.

The entire hall way had stopped at my out burst. WHO THE HELL CARES!? Some pompous ass jock thinks he can fuck with my friend. OH, no.

"Oh, emo girl want some?" I opened my mouth for a sassy retort when DING!

I hit a locker and felt the jocks hands feeling me up. One of his doumbass friends pinned my arms above my head while another closed and locked Frank in the locker.

"Get OFF!" I struggled but my attempts are useless.

"BITCH!" He slapped me, I gasped.

Oddly, my only thought was; MIKEY!

As soon as I thought that, I was let go by both boys. I slid down the locker and too the floor.

Looking up, I saw Mikey and Gerard had both jackasses by the throat, pinning them to the wall one foot off the floor.

"YOU DARE TOUCH A Fertile!?" Mikey yelled in the touchy jocks face, fangs out.

"I didn’t know she was your...(choke) bitch (Choke)"

Gerard whispered terrifying threats to the assistant who shivered violently.

"That doesn't matter! You NEVER touch a fertile without his or her permission. You’ve done both." Mikey hissed.

"B-Both? (Choke) "

"Yes you secretly gay imbecile!"

I stood and struggled with the lock, there’s only so much air in a locker.

Frank banged on the locker door, saying he was running low on air.

Gerard dropped the boy who ran off like he was on fire.

I pulled on the lock, bracing myself on the near by locker. "Let me." I looked to see Gerard ‘the Ripper’ Way standing behind me.

"Or let him die. I don’t really care." He continued.

I moved and let go. In a blink, he tore the door off like it was stuck on with a piece of old gum. He tossed the door down the hall and pulled Frank out. As soon as he got him out, he knelt as did I and lay my friends head in my lap.

I pushed Frank’s hair from his face as Gerard stood to join his brother.

"Your okay now Frankie. It’s alright now." I cooed as I stroked his soft dark hair.

Soon, his breathing evened out and he sat up. Then Mikey dropped the half dead boy to the floor and came over to Frank and I.

"You both alright?" He asked.

Frank averted his eyes and nodded grudgingly.

I WAS ALMOST NEARLY NOT QUITE BUT CLOSE ENOUGH RAPED!

How the hell am I okay?!

Mikey noticed I didn’t answer and turned his dark gray green gaze on me. I shook my head and without thinking, threw my body into his chest.

::Mikey::
I blinked as her warm body rammed into my cool hard chest. The hallway gasped, teachers coming out to observe the scene as well.

Her touch felt so right.

Gerard moved to shove her away but I waved him off.

Slowly, I wrapped my arms around her shivering form.

I’m so unused to human contact, at least WANTED human contact. She fit perfectly in my arms, our body’s molding to each other.

I felt the need to comfort her and tear the liver from that boy and shove it down his throat. To strangle him with his small intestines.

I know my eyes are black with hate, but my concern for Sarria was much more.

I felt tears absorb into my shirt as she grabbed my shirt in her small hand and nuzzled my chest with her eyes closed.

The late bell rang not that any one moved.

I nodded to Gerard. "GET TO CLASS YOU WORTHLESS MEAT SACKS!" He bellowed.

Suddenly every one was running by, still at least three feet from the male fertile and the rest of us.

Alone in the hall, the male fertile slowly and cautiously reached near me to touch Sarria.

I watched him closely but made no move to stop him.

He defiantly doesn’t know what he is.

I can’t even poke him without his permission!

"Sarria." He said softly.

She removed herself from my embrace and moved over to her friend.

"I’m....so sorry! I could have gotten out before they closed the door but I didn’t. I’m sorry, I..." The male shed tears.

"Frankie it’s okay." She pulled his head into her chest, above her breasts.

"No it’s not....I..." She stroked his head and held him there.

"I never meant to be the one,
who kept you from the dark,
But now I know my wounds are sown,
because of who you are," She sung the verse quietly to him before skipping a bit of the song.

"So hear my voice,
Remind you not to bleed,
I’m here,
Savior, will be there,
When you are feeling alone, oh." Her voice was heart breaking.

I stood by my brother and watched as the male Fertile, Frank, cried into her chest.

I know she’d be a great mother, for a fertile at least.

A MOTHER!? What am I thinking?

Vampire’s have an instinct to make strong offspring, so we each have a ‘mate’. A class D and a class F.

Man, do I have a boner right now! NOT THE TIME JEEZ

Gerard gave me a knowing smile and guested for me to go to the bathroom and deal with myself.

I gave him a ‘thank you’ grin and took off.

::Sarria::
I sang quietly to Frank, the song than always makes him feel better. Bits of Black Veil Brides Savior.

Mikey stood and walked over to stand with his brother.

Frank cried into my chest as I’d done to Mikey upon instinct.

Soon, I knew Mikey had left some where. I don’t know how the hell I know, but I did.

About 10 minuets later, Frank sat up and wiped his tears. "Thank you Sarry." he said using the nick name he’d given me as kids.

Mikey came back looking chipper.

I averted my eyes and stood with Frank.

"We have class to go too." I said, not looking at either of the D’s.

"You meet us after school Sarria." Gerard said coldly.

I flinched and herd some one get slapped. "Whatever." Frank and I went to our shared Geometry class.

{{{END OF THE SCHOOL DAY}}}

::Mikey::
"She better not get a ride." I said as I looked around with my brother.

"Doubt it."

"There." I saw her looking around, as if to not get spotted before running down the stairs. A saw some one about to trip her but stop when they saw me watching.

"She’s trying to avoid us." Gerard hissed angrily.

Suddenly he was gone, I followed after him and we ended up standing shoulder to shoulder in front of her.

"Trying to avoid us wont work." I told her.

She bit her lip "I don’t have time for this. I’m sorry but I NEED to get home, we can talk tomorrow." Sarria sounded scared and tried to go around us.

"No, we are talking now." Gerard caught her and growled.

"I. Don’t. Have. Time. I’m sorry." she said struggling in his grip.
"Gee, let her go." I said without thinking.

After giving me an ‘are you sure’ look I nodded and he let her go. She ran down the street not looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! Be gentel!