Sequel: Blood and Flowers
Status: Finished! Sequel up!

Troubled Past, Bright Future

Yes, you may praise me

::Sarria::
I’m SO SICK OF VAMPIRES! I ‘hope’ Mikey and Gerard just LEAVE.

No....you don’t. Said a small voice in my head.

SHUT THE HELL UP! I screamed back at it.

How dare he get so pissed! HIS? PLEASE, I’M MINE!

Maybe he’s just a hormonally distressed vampire........NO that's worse!

I mean, if he had a mind to he could easily..........................

Why is he so pissed?

…...................

Unless he herd what Frank and I were saying and if you didn’t know the situation you’d think we.......

Wait, was Mikey Way class D vampire and brother of Gerard ‘the Ripper’ Way.....jealous?

I giggled. That had to be it. He......has …..a crush on.....me.

Why doesn't that bother me as much as it should?

But, class D’s only fell for ...class F’s I think they’re called.

I’m as human as Frank so hopefully I’m wrong.

Do I hope that?

I’m....not sure. Mikey’s......cute....okay understatement of the last 5 century's, Mikey’s hot....he’s smart from what I can tell....other than that I don’t know shit about him.

Why does that bother me? Why do I half want to run back to him and stay by his side forever?

NO! Ha-don’t like vampires..........much less one’s that creep me out.

I want him and his brother to leave me alone!

No, you don’t. You like Mikey.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR LITTLE VOICE!

I felt some one touch my hand. I looked to see Frank take my finger with a small smile. I returned the small smile and we went to our shared English class after learning we missed 2 blocks.

At lunch Frank and I sat on the ground outside together like always.

I ate like a maniac, Frank is the only one who knows my home life so he understood.

"So, what did you do to get this?" He nodded to my bruise.

"Ate and left the peach pit out." I said, sadly.

"Oh, I’m sorry. Would you like to talk about something else? Like the awesome left hook you gave that guy?!" He smirked.

I grinned and nodded "Yes, you may praise me."

And he did, complements as far as the eye can see.

::Mikey::
At lunch, Gerard and I sat in the darkest corner of the large room. I looked out the window to see Sarria and Frank talking.

He nodded and spoke.

She grinned, nodded and I pushed my hearing to hear; "Yes, you may praise me."

I wish I could make her grin, or even half smile.

WHY DO I CARE?!

"Uh, Mikey." Gerard pointed down.

I followed his gaze; Another Boner! Oh my god! This gets frustrating.

"Try not looking at her." He suggested.

I looked at the lunch on my tray and pushed it away. "All it takes is cafeteria food." Gerard smirked.

Sure enough, my boner was gone.

It took a lot of restraint not to look at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I've got the rest of this typed up, and I'm ready for a sequel! Hold on to your hats, this BETTER GET LOADS OS COMMENTS. Good ones....hopefuly.