Status: Slow but its getting there

Stuck in This ***ing Rut

The Great Escape

Jack-
My head throbbed. I slowly sat up taking in my surroundings. Next to me my best friend was lying there still asleep. I nudged him. He squirmed. As I stood up I stumbled. Where was I? What happened to us? Brittany was probably freaking out right now. I pulled out my phone to call for help. No signal.
“Shit.” I muttered. “We have to get out of here.” Suddenly there was a noise coming from what seemed to be outside of the room. The door opened and Zack was pushed in.
“What the fuck happened?” Alex found his way next to me. I shrugged. Glancing around the dim room I could make out what seemed to be a table and some wooden chairs. Zack groggily walked toward us.
“I don’t remember anything. I went out for a jog and the next thing I know I’m here.” He rubbed his head.
“The girls are probably freaking out right now.” I sighed thinking of my girlfriend.
“I know Brittany was. She’s not the same without you. She was depressed and she needs you.” He put a hand on my shoulder. I couldn’t imagine being away from her.
“Well I’m sure Sevie is too. She freaks out about the slightest thing with you.” I chuckled. It fell quiet. I noticed a small window. I walked over to it. Just a black cloth covering it. As I drew back the makeshift curtain I noticed I could easily make my way out and run for help.
What seemed to be a few days had passed. We slept in shifts in case something happened. I’ve had a restless night every night I’ve been here. I miss her, I could finally be with her and not worry about Matt beating me to a pulp. Just then there was a loud noise coming from the outside. The door swung open and Matt was viciously thrown in. I heard him groan.
“Shit, Matt.” Alex rushed to our tour manager’s side.
“You okay man?” I asked. He nodded. “Do you remember what happened?”
“I was out by the bus then I heard someone running up behind me, I turned around barely saw the face and then I ended up here.”
“How’s Brittany?” I asked nearly below a whisper.
“Terrible, she’s worried sick.” He chuckled.
“There’s a window over there and I think I can squeeze out of it and run for help.” I pointed to the corner. “I’ll call 911 and get out us out of here.” They looked at me skeptically.
“You shouldn’t go it alone. Someone should go with you. Flyzik, you’re the smallest one next to Jack right?” Alex moved back the curtain. He nodded. “Alright you’re going with him, Zack and I will stay here.”
“Jack, tell Sevie that I’m okay and that I love her.” Zack butted in.
“Will do.” I stepped over to the window and managed to shimmy out then pull Matt out. Matt and I ran down the street and found a local gas station. As we entered there was a teenage girl who stepped in front of us.
“You’re back? Are you guys okay?” She asked.
“Yeah, we’re fine. Why? If you don’t mind me asking.”
“It’s all over the new that All Time Low was kidnapped.” She handed us a magazine.
“Shit. I have to call Brittany.” I pulled out my phone. It was dying. I ignored it and called her.
“Jack?” her voice hoarse from crying.
“Yeah baby, it’s me. We’re fine, Matt and I got out and ran for help.” I explained.
“Where are you now? We’ll come get you.”
“We’re at a gas station. It’s right near where we had our first date. I know where we are.”
“Okay stay there. I love you.”
“I love you too.” I smiled. We hung up and I turned to face Matt. “They’re on their way here.” He nodded and put a hand on my shoulder.
“You really do love her. Just take good care of her.” Within minutes I saw the van pull up and Brittany run out. She wrapped Matt and I in a tight hug. She was crying.
“I’m so glad you guys are okay.” She said through her tears. I placed my hands gently on her cheeks.
“We’re fine.” I smiled down at my girlfriend. “When was the last time you ate?”
“She hasn’t eaten in days. She was too upset about you.” Sevie sighed. “How’s Zack?”
“Oh he’s okay, and he told me to tell you he loved you and that he’s okay.” I said.
“I just called the police, they’ll be here momentarily.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry we havent posted, my dad died and i never had time to catch up. but we're back! comments = chapters. 1 chapter for every 1 comment