Status: Active Whenever Someone Comments

Welcome to Riveroaks

Chapter Five

[Skylar’s POV]

“Well, isn’t anyone going to check on him?” I questioned the silence. McKenzie and Daniels’ gang spun around towards me with the ‘Wtf are you insane, Sky/ New Boy?’ looks plastered on their faces before the ear-shattering yelling started.

“Are you nuts!? He just beat the crap out of Steroids and you wanna go talk to him!?” McKenzie shouted; shaking me by the shoulders before Domonic pulled him off of me.

“Owie. Look, I don’t like the guy, he did basically raped me in the hallway but if he walks around pissed off, someone’s gonna be his new punching bag and I’m sure none of us wants to be the unwilling choice, get it?” I asked, giving them all a look.

“Tch, whatever.” One of Daniels’ little brothers said, crossing his arm while looking away. I smiled in victory!

“So, do you know where he would go?” I asked Daniel’s gang.

“Beats me.” Eric shrugged.

“Don’t have a clue.” Chester said.

“He said our room was changed so he’s probably in the new room.” Daniels’ other brother suggested. I smiled while slapping my hand on his shoulder. Not noticing the small blush on his cheeks but Daniel’s gang noticed it and Vince didn’t look too happy.

“Thanks! I’ll start there.”

“I hope you don’t get molested, Sky.” I felt myself freeze up before I slowly turned towards Domonic, my face was noticeably pale.

“Idiot! Why do you have to say that!?” I shouted, pouting.

“Because you’re too damn nice for your own good. Remember what happened at the subway station last year and before that?” My face turned dark blue before I shook myself out of it.

“Shut up! I don’t wanna hear this!” I shouted before taking off.

__________________________________________________

“Soo, what happened at this subway station?” Chester asked, curiously.

“Old perverts love to feel him up because he has a femmine face.” Domonic stated bluntly, pulling out a cigarette. Everyone’s mouth dropped.

“Are you serious?!” Brian exclaimed.

“Would I joke about this?” Domonic asked, taking a puff.

“That’s why he doesn’t like Cameron.” McKenzie mused.

“What did my brother do?” Blaine asked out of curiosity.

“He basically dry humped him in front of half the school, poor Sky.” Christian said, shaking his head. Blaine turned red.

“Cam must like him a lot to do that to somebody he doesn’t know.” Nicholas thought out loud. Chester, Hart, and Eric nodded in agreement.

“But I doubt he realizes that himself.” Domonic thought out loud, Brian looked at him.

“Who are you talking about exactly?” Brian asked, giving him a look.

“Sky. He doesn’t get love period. He’s an airhead at times.” Domonic snickered.

“And Cam doesn’t really like to express it.” Chester added.

“Then again he does seem kind of aggressive with the new kid.” Vince put in.

“This is going to get interesting.” Domonic smirked.

“I feel sorry for Skylar. Once brother puts claim on something he never lets it out of his sight.” Hart said with pity.

“That’s true…” Everyone expect Domonic signed.

__________________________________________

“Um, do you know where Room 435 is?” I asked a young guy with bright green eyes.

“It’s halfway down that hall then you turn right and it’s at the end of hall.” He smiled, pointing.

“Oh, thanks a lot!” I grinned before running down the hallway.

- - - -

I finally reached the room after two minutes of running.

“Hey, Daniels! It’s Skylar, are you alright in there?” I said, knocking when the door creaked open. I peeked inside to see the room was slightly dark. I stepped inside carefully before closing the door softly. I started walking into the living room-like area before stopping near a large pile of pillows and sheets.

“Uh, Daniels? Are you in here? You really shouldn’t leave the door unlocked, ah! –“ I was pulled down to find myself lying on something warm and soft but at the same time strong.

“Huh?”

“If someone doesn’t answer then you should just leave.” I whipped around to find myself staring at piercing violet colored eyes almost hidden by his long black bangs. Daniels had his head propped up with his hand while lying behind me. I gasped and backed away.

“Idiot! You should’ve just said you wanted to sleep! Jeaz, and here I thought I would be nice to –“ I started to stand up when a firm fist locked around my wrist and pulled me back on top of the sheets.

“You get angry quick.” He smirked. I felt my eye twitch.

“Like you should talk! You just beat up a Mucho guy that was three times bigger than you!” I exclaimed. My mouth instantly shut when he glared at me. I went to open my mouth but he tugged me closer to his face by my shirt.

“W-what are you d-d-“ I was cut off when he slammed his lips against mine. My face was embarrassing.

“Shut up.” His whisper was almost deadly and before I knew it his mouth was on mines again and the hot and wet sensation of his tongue licked my bottom lip. I managed to break a few inches away from him.

“Wait a minute! You can’t just- Ah!” I let out a girlish squeal when he started sucking and licking my neck.

“Cameron! Stop it, asshole! Let me go!” I exclaimed, trying to push him away.

Damnit! I should’ve listened to Domonic! Shit!

“Ah! Mmm! O-ouch! S-stop!” He was pinching my nipples through my shirt. I squirmed trying to push him off of me when I felt something hard poke my stomach….and it didn’t feel small.

“Hell no! Just because you get horny when you’re mad doesn’t mean other people do! Get off! Get off!” I shouted, pushing him off of me.

“Skylar.” I stopped.

Why did he say my name like that? I have a bad feeling about this…

“Look at me.”

“Hmph! As if!” I said, looking away from him.

“Ouch! What the hell!?” I shouted, getting whiplash and glaring at him.

Did this dickhead just bite my ear!?

“You wanna know why I like teasing you?” I blinked up at him.

Huh?

“Because you like humiliating me! I only just got here today! Do you always do this to new people!?” I complained.

“No, I like your personality. You’re the only has denied me what I want.” I gulped.

“…What you want?”

“I want your body but I’m beginning to think I want more from you.” He said, stroking my cheek.

“W-what!? No way!” I shouted, turning away from him.

“If you keep resisting I’ll just take it by force.” He said, leaning close.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” That was the first time in my life I actually screamed like a girl.

- The Next Day

“Damn, Cam. How did you get that black eye?” Chester asked, poking it.

“Ouch! What the hell!?”

I walked past them, blushing and fuming.

“You don’t wanna know.”

“Jeaz, Cam. Control yourself!”

_________________________________________
END

PS: Cameron didn’t have his way with our innocent little Sky ^-^
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the deal with The 5 Princes. My darn laptop crashed >.< so I have to type the WHOLE thing but I have 3 three-page papers due this week and next week so I'm not exactly sure when I'll put it out. I might just have to make a filler chapter xP