Status: Workkkk.

It Never Felt Right Calling This 'Just Friends.'

You're The Only Person I Can Ever Imagine Being With.

"How do you make time for yourselves?" Flyzik asked. It was the 23rd fan question off of buzznet, and we still had nearly 40 more. i looked into the camera and smiled, even though I was tired.

"Well," I explained. "We hang out on the bus and play Call of Duty all day if we can't find anything else to do. But we stick to a schedule so we know when to practice, and when to get ready for shows and stuff like that. When we're not on the road, we have a lot of free time."

"What is your least favorite part of being in All Time Low?"

"Fans seeing All Time Low as just 'Alex and Jack.' There are so many fans that don't pay enough attention to Zack and Rian. It gets on my nerves. we wouldn't be a band without them," Alex said.

"Being together almost 24/7, do you guys ever get tired of each other?"

"Nope," I smiled at Alex.

"I only get tired of Alex and Jack," Zack laughed.

"Some fans write All Time Low fanfics. The craziest ones are Jalex stories... How does it make you feel that you are being portrayed as Gay Lovers?" Flyzik asked, raising an eyebrow.

A part of me died inside. Flyzik didn't know about the real, living Jalex.

"Well, the kids are just being creative," Alec said confidently.

I smiled. " Alex, does it bother you that most of them aren't Jalex fanfics?"

"We can be done for now," Flyzik said, eyeing me and Alex with suspicion.

Once Alex and I were in the other room, away from the rest of the guys, Alex grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers in between mine.

"Alex, I'm scared," I admitted.

"Why?"

"Flyzik CAN'T find out. Neither can the fans because it might break their hearts, knowing that the Gorgeous Alexander Gaskarth is bisexual... and unattainable, at the moment."

"And same for you, you're just as gorgeous as I am... if not more." He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb, in small circles. "Don't be scared. They won't find out, I promise."

"If they did, they'd never see the full story. I'm gay. If you tell them that you're bi, they aren't going to believe you, and they will kill me. It's been going on since before we had fans, though. Maybe they will understand if we told them that."

"Trust me, they'd pray that you were bi, just so their hopes wouldn't be crushed. Not all of them, at least."

"It doesn't matter Alex," I told him, looking into his deep brown eyes. "It doesn't matter if I'm gay or bi because you're the only person I can ever imagine being with."
♠ ♠ ♠
*This chaper has been edited* I made Jack the gay one, not Alex. So it might not make sense, because I edited quickly... if you don't understand something comment or message and I'll explain and/or try to fix it in the chapter.