Status: Workkkk.

It Never Felt Right Calling This 'Just Friends.'

Flyzik Has Left The Building.

I climbed into bed with Jack. "Hello friend," he grinned and kissed me, pecking me on the lips.

I smiled a sneaky, secret smile, thankful Sebastian had torn apart my bunk. Jack's was bigger, and this way, Flyzik didn't see it as unusual; Jack and I had been sleeping together since high school, the only thing Flyzik had ever seen was the actual sleeping. So, Flyzik only knowing about our cuddling, I could visit Jack in bed any time I wanted.

I closed the bunk curtain and snuggles underneath the black and purple sheets. I rested my head on Jack's shoulder and closed my eyes, getting comfortable and getting ready to drift off into sleep, at any minute.

"I love you," Jack said, yawning.

My eyes shot open as I sat up to look at him. "Really?"

"Of course Lexi," he said, using the nickname he'd given me in eighth grade. "I always have."

"Really?"

"Do you think I'd lie? I love you, Alex."

I leaned over and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Seconds after slipping my tongue into his mouth, I heard footsteps outside our bunk. I pulled away from Jack just as Zack pushed the curtain back.

"Hello... boys." he smiled awkwardly. "I've come to inform you that Flyzik has left the building."

Relieved, I put my head on Jack's shoulder as he grabbed my hand.

"Don't you say that when someone's dead?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I guess, maybe, but he and Rian are in the middle of a game of Call of Duty." he smiled. "So... it's going to be awhile before they come back here. Feel free to do what you want." He closed the curtain and walked off, leaving Jack and me alone once again.

"So, can I kiss you?" Jack asked.

"No," I replied, joking,

"Quit being such a tease, I wanna kiss you!"

"Kidding. Kiss me, Jack."

He kissed me just how he'd been kissing me before we'd been interrupted. His tongue traced around my lips, then ran along my teeth, then met up with my tongue.

I paused for a moment. "Jack, I love you too. I love you more than anything in the world."

He smiled. "I know, Alex." He ran his hands up and down my chest while straddling my waist. Just as we took our shirts off, Flyzik walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh noooo! haha surprise at the end... subscribe and comment and I'll put up another chapter :)