Status: Finished, comment?

Everlasting Love

1/1

Salty warm droplets cascade down her face. She was beautiful in his eyes. Every little mistake she made, he loved her more. She wiped her tears and ran to him. This was only the second time they have gotten to see each other. She can smell the sweet cucumber in the air; she knew he had showered before he came. His hair was soft like silk. His breath was always a tangy mint.

“I missed you so much,” she managed to say to him between quite sobs.

He looked in to her warm brown eyes and smiled. He missed those eyes. The kind that make you melt inside, like a puddle of mud, but the prettiest puddle of all.

“I missed you more,” he said softly in to her ear hugging her tightly around her waist.

This was an ordinary meet for couples, but to them it was like a wish come true. She never thought she could find someone as amazing as him. He was the moon and sun to her every day.

“I love you Joseph,” her soft calm voice whispered to him.

He felt goose bumps rise up his arms. Every time he hears that, he melts inside. He couldn’t wait any longer. He knew she was the one he wanted to spend his life with. He let go of her slowly and bent down on one knee on the cold gravel. He pulled a small ribboned box out of his leather jacket and opened it slowly.

“Will you Melissa take my hand and be my wife,” He smiled but he couldn’t stop the tears from forming.

She was looking at him in shock. The same warm droplets cascaded down her cheeks again, as she nodded yes; she collapsed onto her knees in front of him.

“Always and forever, is what you always told me over these small phones,” she softly said to him.

She cried softly holding him tightly. He held on like he never wanted to leave in a week for college, but they both knew, there love was stronger than anything. It was the distance that made them stronger. Every visit made them fall for each other more. He didn’t want to give her up, she was perfect. She wanted to stay with him forever.
And so they lived happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess It's dumb, comment at least?

This was made about joseph and I , I love him so much.
5-8-11 <3