Status: New ^.^

Insecure Girl.

One

She was a young preteen obsessed with magazines.
Always watched the model scene on the television screen.


The girl walked down the runway. Soft blonde hair flowing in the smoke filled air,heels only made for professionals, and clothes made only for the rich embracing her perfectly skinny body.

She was in heaven, millions of eyes only on her. People watching her every move, girls wanting to be her, boys wanting her. She was perfect.

Everything froze that instant. A loud ringing noise filled the now lavender scented room and the model broke down in front of those eyes. It’s over.

Elaina woke up gasping for air. Tears were streaming down her face as she sat on her silky bed sheets and millions of pillows. She sighed as she wiped the tears flowing from her eyes. Only a dream. I’ll never be that skinny.

She glanced at the pink clock and saw the giant red numbers indicating it was only 4 in the morning. I should at least try and be pretty today. She thinks and then proceeds to laugh out loud.

The little voice in her speaks up and breaks her already beaten, and battered heart.

Ugly people never become pretty. No matter how hard they try. Don’t try, you’ll look uglier with this body. You think your pretty? Ever looked in the mirror? You’re a mess.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's new ^.^
Tell me what you think?