Status: New ^.^

Insecure Girl.

Five

And when she ate she forced it, or cut it into portions
then spent the rest of the night just clutching to the porcelain.


“Elaina,miss? Dinner’s ready!” Someone knocked on the girls bathroom door, where the girl rested on her knees in front of the toilet bowl. It’s never the last time. No matter how hard you try, you’ll still come back to this hole. Someone whispered in her head and she gasped.

“Are you alright miss?” The person asked the closed door. “Yeah! Just go! I’ll be there!” She stuttered nervously.

The woman nodded and closed the girls door shut. “What happened?” Another old lady asked, her outfit two sizes too big for her small frame.

“My dear, she’s going crazy. All she does is stay in the bathroom. Doing something! Have you seen her lately? Shes all skin and bones, no meat.” The woman whispered and the others around her couldn’t help but agree.

The girl was going crazy, and no one was there to help her get out of the hole she had dug for herself.

The girl slowly walked down the stairs, ignoring the maids looks of disgust. “They’re just jealous.” She whispered to herself.

As she sat down, a whole meal was placed in front of her. They all watched sadly as she cut the chicken into pieces and took small bite form each of them. Then, she took a tiny piece of cucumber and chewed slowly.

“I’m done.” She said softly as she walked up to her room.

“Done?” Someone snorted.

“She barley ate. Her plate is still full.” Someone else said and the others nodded. The girl had lost it.

Elaina entered her bathroom, locking the door as she kneeled in front of the porcelain. She entered two fingers in her burning throat and dislodged the barley there food.

She continued for the rest of the night.

“I ate too much.”
♠ ♠ ♠
3 subs? Thank you?
I'm really close to this story, so I don't mind no comments.
I'm writing this story for school and if you like it, please comment ^.^