Status: New ^.^

Insecure Girl.

Seven

He’s cheating and the beats her but they never gonna break up
cause when her eyes are black and blue she just covers it make up
the companies be lying just so they can get they cake up.


Elaina slowly entered the small apartment. She might be able to make him happy. His favorite food and beer is the way to his heart.

She froze on her way to the kitchen as she heard thumping noises come from her bedroom. Heart racing a mile a minute, she slowly opened the door to see him and another girl kissing, passionately.

“Derek?” The girl whispered, her racing heart freezing in pain.

The couple froze and snapped their heads towards the blonde skeleton in the doorway. The woman in the bed looked away,ashamed. Derek glared at her, but she could still see horror in his eyes.

“What are you doing here?” He growled but it got stuck in his throat halfway.

“I went shopping and when I got the things we needed,I came back..to this.”

“Get.out.” He muttered and the girl nodded.

“Don’t worry.” She whispered as she closed the door softly.

Coward. He’s cheating on you and all you do is stand there!? No wonder why no one loves you. The voice in her spat and Elaina sobbed as she entered the bathroom. The makeup was fading and black and blue bruises were forming on her face.

She wiped her tears quickly and caked make up on her face. Once she was covered, she walked out the room just in time to slam into Derek.

“Bitch! No one slams into me!” He growled and slapped the small girl on her already bruised cheek.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered and he kicked her.

Every kick was breaking her heart. Every punch was killing her. Every word form his mouth was venom coursing through her body.

“No one wants you.”

Oh,how true those words are.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter and then I'm done ^.^