Status: New ^.^

Insecure Girl.

Eight

Come on baby look you’re beautiful you need to wake up.

In the end of the beating, the girl was laying on the floor in a pool of blood. She was still alive and breathing, but she wishes she wasn’t.

It hurt. Everything. Her face, her neck,her arms, her legs. Everything.

She could still hear the moans and groans of the couple making love on her bed.

No more.

Heaving her self up with her bruised arms, she almost slipped because of the blood. Growling tiredly, she pushed her self up and limped to the phone.

Entering the familiar numbers, she cried in pain. No more.

“Hello?” A beautiful voice spoke up from the other end.

“My name is Elaina Hearts. I live in Oak Street, apartment number 12. It all started when I was 12,my parents divorced and my mom didn’t want me. I was too fat. I starved myself. I threw up on purpose to have the perfect body. People stared at me in disgust, and I thought they were jealous. They weren’t. Being skin and bones is not beautiful. My boyfriend Derek High beats me and tortures me. He is in the bedroom having sex. I want to be free from him. But he owns everything. I will hurt him, before he dies, come. If he does die and you guys aren’t there, I’m sorry.”

“Hello? Miss Hearts? Don’t-”Elaina hung up and limped to the kitchen. She could hear them finishing up. Those heartless animals.

Grabbing an old folding chair, she dragged it to her room. She could hear him saying something.

Opening the door, she could see him turning towards her and getting ready to hit her.

“No more.” She growled and raised the chair to meet the mans legs. A sickening crack filled the air and the woman on the bed screamed in terror.

“No more! No more! No more!” She chanted as she beat the man with the chair. He was alive and breathing, but in pain. So much pain.

She could hear the police barge in the house, someone ran towards the room following the woman’s scream.

“Oh my.” The mans beautiful voice filled the room as he saw the blonde skeleton with a chair in her hands and a man on the floor in pain.

Elaina knew she might get into trouble,but she didn’t care.

She was free.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last chapter.
What do you think?