To Lose What Was Never Yours

Passing Time

Time started to go by and me and Jack stopped talking every day. We were still friends but we were both really busy living our own lives. Jack spent a lot of time with his girlfriend Malory, and I wasn't going to make him give up time with her to talk to me.

After a few monthes I had started going out with a guy named Richard. He was one of my friends at school, even though I didn't know him very well. I figured why not give it a shot? I was wrong.

Everybody bullied me for agreeing to go out with him, including the girl I thought was my friend who convinced me I should. She had known him better than I did, and she told me he was a great guy. He was my first boyfriend.

I can't believe the mess I got myself into. I started going to Jack for a lot of my problems, he was the only guy that truely understood me. I found myself starting to like him more and more as time went by, and I made a promise to myself that he wouldn't find out I felt that way unless him and Malory broke up.

Time passed and I was unhappy with Richard, but I was reluctant to end it. We never even acted like a couple so it felt like I was still single. I didn't want to seem like the bitch for dumping him, it would only prove the rumors he'd spread about me more likely of being true. Yet all he told people were lies. I couldn't stand it.

About 2 months after I started going out with Richard he broke up with me. Yet I felt no pain at being dumped. I felt relief. I was free of him and all his lies. I could do whatever I wanted without being called a whore.

Even though my life seemed alittle easier now I still kept Jack in it. He had grown so close to me recently, and I couldn't let him go. We talked almost every day and I found myself starting to tell him everything. He knew everything about me... except the fact that I liked him. And when he was dating Malory it was going to stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you guys think. sorry its so short