Status: Hoping people really like this story and subscribe to it :D

Shadow Creeks Mental Asylum

Racing Heartbeats.

Third Person’s POV

Andy wandered into his living cell, only to find Ashley skimming through what appeared to be a guitar magazine. Ash looked up, and smiled at the taller boy. Andy felt his palms begin to sweat, and his heart race. He wanted to tell Ashley how he felt about him, but was scared
Ash would reject him and request a room change.

“Ash, can I talk to you?”

Ashley looked up from his magazine and shot Andy a warm smile. Inside his chest, Ash felt his heart begin to race as well. He could tell Andy was nervous, but didn’t know why.

“Sure Andy, come sit down.” Ash patted the space on his bed. “So what’s up?”

“Well, I’ve kinda, well, you see.” Andy took in a sharp breath. His hands were trembling, and sweating. Ashley noticed this, and his heart rate increased.

“Andy, you’re scaring me. What’s wrong?” Ashley grabbed Andy’s hand. He could feel the younger boy shaking.

“Well, Ash, I just, don’t want you to hate me after I tell you…” Andy looked at his feet. Ashley pulled his chin back up.

“Andy, I won’t. Just tell me, sugar.” Ash shot him another warm smile.

“IthinkIhaveacrushonyou.” Andy let it all flow out at once.

Ash sat there for a moment, dumbstruck. Andy liked him? But he liked Andy! He never thought it could be the other way around!

“Aw Andy.” Ashley pulled him into a tight hug. “Don’t shake, love. It’s alright.”

Andy pulled out of Ashley’s arms. “You don’t hate me, do you?”

“No sugar, I don’t. ‘Cause I’m pretty sure I’ve got a crush on you too.”

Ashley flashed him yet another smile, and Andy’s shaking ceased. Ash leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against Andy’s gently before pulling away.

“We just gotta keep this quiet.” Ash winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short... :/ Comments?