Status: Hoping people really like this story and subscribe to it :D

Shadow Creeks Mental Asylum

You're finished.

Ben’s POV

Danny and I had witnessed Andy and Ashley hooking up in their room. If we reported them,
they’d be separated, and never allowed near each other again. Ashley was a sex addict, anyway, and was probably just using Andy. It was best if we got him out of there while we could.

We waited up in our room until we heard the counselors stirring the next morning. They’d make morning rounds soon. They’d come in and check on us, making sure we were alive.
And then, we’d tell them that we heard noises from Andy and Ashley’s room. They’d go check on those two, and see the hickeys that Ashley obviously left.

Without an excuse to cover that up, they’d be separated. Finally, everyone would be back to their miserable selves.

Ashley’s POV

I woke up early the next morning before the counselors made their rounds and slipped soundlessly from Andy’s arms and into my bunk. I hoped and prayed they wouldn’t notice the love bites I left on Andy’s collarbone. I mean, as long as Andy kept his shirt on, they wouldn’t see them, but that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t do a random physical exam to make sure he’s eating properly.

Someone knocked on the door, and I bounced out of bed to check and see who it was. Ben and Danny stood with mischievous looks on their faces, and typically the only time that happened was when they managed to sneak some of the girls’ underwear from the laundry room.

I opened the door slightly, and poked my head out.

“What do you two want?” I asked. “Did you get more underwear?”

“Not exactly.” Ben replied with a sly grin.

“But we did get something dirtier. You’re finished Purdy. By the end of the day, they’ll be relocating you to the ward with all the other sex addicts. Enjoy your padded cell and say goodbye to your boy toy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize that it's taken this long to update D: