Status: Hoping people really like this story and subscribe to it :D

Shadow Creeks Mental Asylum

Danny/Ben's Story

I’m Danny, I’ll be eighteen next month, and I am an alcoholic, but unlike the other losers, I’m proud to be one. Why the fuck am I here? Oh wait, I know. It’s because my asshole friends think that I need this.

Get out of my face, how about that? I don’t have a story for you. I drink, I do drugs, I fuck girls. I’m the front man of my band, and my best mate is in the cell across the way. Eh, might as well give you guys what you came for.

We were both put here because of our excessive drinking at shows.

I’ve been drinking since I could remember going to my first concerts. I always had older mates with me, and they’d buy the booze to split with us. We’d get trashed, shit-faced, hammered, wasted, gone, whatever you want to call it. And we had fun doing it, along with getting sluts to come home with us.

When I got into my band, along with Ben, we continued our drinking streak. Sure, our band mates would drink with us, but they wouldn’t become inebriated. They’d drink to get buzzed and have a fun time.

It didn’t take long before they had us cornered after a show, and within days, we were dragged here and practically shoved in the drop box. They haven’t come back for us because we haven’t shown any signs of possible progress.

There’s not a drop of liquor in this entire place. So how the fuck are we not making improvements? I just can’t wait to get out of this hell hole. You can get out of my face now.

Ben’s POV

Ugh, what could you want? An interview for MTV I suppose? Is this some sort of new TV show? No? Alright then.

I’m Ben, I’m nearly seventeen, and I’m an alcoholic.

I suppose Danny told you how we got here, and how our band mates aren’t coming back for us until we’ve ‘changed’ and not massive alcoholics. Fuck that. I play in a damn good band, I should be allowed to celebrate once the show is done for the day.

That’s just how I feel. I don’t feel like I’m killing myself, I feel like I’m having a good time. But now, we’re stuck in here, eating shit food, listening to counselors and nurses tell us when to do everything, and we’re not allowed near the ladies. I mean, what more could they do? Chop our dicks off?

I guess that’s all I can really tell you about how I feel about this place, because Danny seemed to cover how we got in here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so if you didn't read on the summary page, this is supposed to be written as though they're talking to the camera. And I envisioned these two, aka Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce being sort of the assholes who were proud of what they were doing to themselves. In truth, I love them both, and their band <3
Alright, comments are wonderful, subscribers are even better :33
And next chapter will start showing more of their interactions, and their progress.