Status: Hoping people really like this story and subscribe to it :D

Shadow Creeks Mental Asylum

How Often Does Stuff Go Wrong in Here?

Andy’s POV

Stuff goes wrong all the time. Kids try to break out all the time, or hurt themselves while confined in here. As you can see, we don’t have any windows in our rooms. That’s for good reason. At night, they lock us into our rooms, and that’s the end of that. You won’t be leaving it until morning.

Let me tell you about a kid who used to be in here. His name was Brendon. He suffered from schizophrenia, and trust me, it was apparent. He sat in the corner of his room, talking to something that wasn’t there. He always told us about people or things that were there, when really, there was nothing there.

One night, they forgot to lock us in our rooms, so of course, everyone was out and about, getting into just about anything they could. The pill poppers were chugging down different medications, the eating disorder kids were throwing up in the bathroom, and Brendon, well, started screaming. He started running down the hall, claiming something was after him.

There was nobody, and nothing, behind him. He was just running from air as we saw it.

Brendon didn’t stop running, and ended up tripping over his own feet, tumbling down the
stairwell, breaking his neck. It killed him, instantly. One moment, we heard screams from him running, the next moment, nothing, silence. He was at the bottom of the staircase, his eyes wide open, his neck snapped in a direction it shouldn’t have been able to turn.

We all slowly shrank back into our rooms and pretended as though we never left. The next
morning, no one said anything about him, no one acknowledged the fact that he wasn’t at breakfast, everyone sort of forgot about him. I guess we all just wanted to forget about what had happened.

Ashley’s POV

Define what sort of ‘stuff’ you’re talking about. If you mean trouble, then yes, we all have had our fair share of getting into trouble in this place.

Have I gotten into trouble? Of course, on more than one occasion. I’ve tried sneaking over into the girls’ wing of this place more than once. All it got me, unfortunately, was a few days in solitary, with double the dosage on my medication to try to control me.

Have I seen other people do worse? Oh yes. But I’ll let them explain it to you, considering they’re so proud of it.

Danny’s POV

Of course shit goes wrong here. It’s a fucking prison filled with fucked up people. Shit’s bound to go wrong.

Ah, the sex addicted fag told you to talk to me about what we did to get into trouble. Alright, I’ll explain.

One day, we were allowed a bit of time on the internet. Just for good behavior, we got about an hour each. We could go on any site we chose, minus porn sites for those who were having trouble controlling themselves sexually.

I went on my twitter, and tweeted to my followers where I was, where Ben was, and what we needed. Told them to come visit us, and bring us alcohol, but in water bottles or Gatorade bottles. They’d never check it.

A few fans did, just for us. They brought us all different flavors of vodka, and even a bit of Jack disguised as root beer.

Ben and I took the liquor back to my room and locked ourselves in, drinking ourselves silly.

They caught us in our drunken state, took what was left of our alcohol, and sent us into solitary for a good three weeks each. Worst part about it was, they put us on separate ends of the block, and made sure we had no communication with each other. Now, we aren’t allowed internet time, no matter what, and anything brought in for us is tested and usually thrown out.

But what can I say, for that one day, it was amazing to feel that way once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stuff is gonna start picking up now :3