Status: Hoping people really like this story and subscribe to it :D

Shadow Creeks Mental Asylum

How Do You Cope With Being Away From Family and Friends?

Gerard’s POV

I never really had friends. I was always the loner kid who hung out with his baby brother, and sometimes, geeks from the art club. So, when I came here, I felt like the only thing I was missing was my mom and dad.

Then I met Frank in here, and well, he’s basically my only friend. We eat together, spend our social hours together, practically everything together. He chose to be my escort to places, so it’s not like our friendship was forced upon him.

I thank Frank for being the one person in here who truly cares.

Danny’s POV

My family is my band. And right now, I do not like them at all. My friends, also my band, but Ben as well. And he’s in here with me, so I’m set.

Ashley’s POV

Well, my family doesn’t visit me in here, which makes me wonder if they even care. As for my friends, they know I’m here, but they don’t make an effort to come visit. I do miss them, I really do. I miss being free and able to go where I please when I want to, to get with girls on a regular basis, to just be myself instead of being locked up in here.

I’ve become somewhat friends with my cellmate Andy, but he’s very quiet and tends to keep to himself.

I do wonder from day to day if Becka ever kept that kid, or if she aborted it. I knew that even if she kept it, I wouldn’t be able to help raise them. I’d be a terrible dad. I mean, seriously, look at how I am. I’m so sexually deprived, and so horny all the time, if Andy’s not careful, he’s going to become my bitch.

Andy’s POV

I’ve made friends in here. I have Ashley, who’s my roommate, Matt Good, and Danny’s alright to talk to every so often, just not someone I’d really consider as my friend.

Oh, my friends on the outside of here? I don’t even know who you’re talking about. I had no friends. I was a complete loner from the time I started school till now. Like I said, kids constantly bullied me and teased me. Why do you think I weigh less than a freshman girl right now?

My parents visit, when they feel like it. Sometimes I receive letters from them, asking how I’m doing, and then they make up excuses as to WHY they haven’t come to visit. Most of those letters get torn up and tossed in my trash bin.

They can’t accept me for WHO I am, and how I am. I’m anorexic, so what? It’s because I was way too overweight in the first place, and no one loves a chubby kid. Now, I’m skin and bones, and according to Ashley, the wind could snap me in half. I hope he was just joking when he said that… I mean, I know he’s sexually deprived, so I guess that’s a free card to be an asshole, but still… Words do hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. And shit. :/
I'm trying to lead up to either some possible little Andley action, or maybe a frerard? Comments are loved<3