Life On The *** Scene

The Crime Knows Something I Don't Know

Meanwhile...

Las Vegas, Nevada

Brendon Urie drove his car to his favorite song on the radio.

"Finally a day off from work." He sighed as he parked his car in the parking lot of his apartment.

"Better get that CD Lily's been wanting." Brendon hummed to himself as he walked down the sidewalk.

Suddenly, he heard a rumbling sound coming from behind him. He looked back just as a Black Tram went passed him in great speed. He checked that the tram had gone to the left with the light blinking.

"Number 206...No! I'm on freaking break!" Brendon muttered as he tried to walk down the sidewalk to the music store in peace.

Suddenly, he heard another roaring sound behind him and a second Black Tram went passing by just like the first one, only this one went the same way without the light blinking.

"No! I'm on break! Who cares about those cars!" Brendon gritted his teeth as he crammed his hands into his pocket and quickened his pace to the music store.

Next he heard a car stopped beside him and he looked to see his partner's car there.

"Excuse me sir, but did you...Officer Urie!" the guy gasped as the other person, his partner, peeked from the driver's seat out the window.

The new guy was Spencer Smith. Brendon didn't like the sound of him being called sir or officer because...it just annoyed him. On the other hand, Raymond Manuel Toro Ortiz, Ray Toro for short, was too friendly with him, even though they were partners.

Brendon could never blend in with them no matter how many years would pass. Well, that's what he thought for now.

"Hey Spencer, hey Ray. Those Black Trams went to the left. Sorry, didn't check the number plate since I'm on break." Brendon grumbled.

"Sorry for interrupting your break Brendon, but we really need your help." Ray pleaded.

Brendon sighed.

"Alright, first, you guys have back up?"

"Unfortunately no sir." Spencer said.

"Alright then, I advise you to go after the first Black Tram. I'm guessing they robbed a bank or something?"

Ray and Spencer nodded their heads.

"They also killed 5 people." Ray added.

Brendon nodded his head.

"Now go. And don't forget to call back up alright?" Brendon said.

As the car went after the trams, Brendon kept walking.

"Being part of the Las Vegas police department is so tiring, especially if you have weird people like them." he muttered as he walked into the music store.

As he stepped foot into the music store, the TV was on showing the killing that had happened in Chicago.

"It had been reported that this women called Lilia Broket had been in the car for 40 to 50 hours unnoticed. Police say that the women was not killed in the garage, but killed in another location. The police first thought that this was a suicide, but it turned out to be a murder, thanks to the well known detective Robert Nathaniel Cory Bryar, also known as Bob Bryar."

"That guy comes on TV a lot these days," he sighed, "I bet that the moment I go back to work, I'll be busy just like that guy and get mixed into a complicated case." He chuckled to himself as he walked down the aisle to find the CD he was looking for, not knowing that it was going to come true.

To Be Continued...