‹ Prequel: Death to a Blonde
Status: Sequel! In action! Yay :)

Matthew's Trip: Here and Back

Chapeter 2

When I finally came to I was in the back seat of my parents car. I sat up and looked out the window. It was a gloomy day. The rain was coming down softly and the clouds were a deep gray.

I stayed quiet and looked out the window. Not even two minutes passed and a castle like building was in my view. It looked ancient.

With each passing second we got closer to the castle thing. I guess this is the asylum. Hello new home. "Oh Matt you're up." My mother said as she turned to look at me. "Yeah." I said softly.

We pulled up in front and I was the first out. The trunk opened and I saw a bag for me. I grabbed it and walked to the doors with my parents trying to keep up.

There was a lady sitting at a desk. She looked up. She was gray and wrinkly. "Hello, you must be Matthew Kiffler. Here is your room key and there should be someone here to show you around." I nodded my head and went to go stand up against the wall.

Ten minutes later a man with a beard and glasses came up to me and my parents. "Follow me please." He simply said. I followed him. The place was even scarier on the inside than it was on the outside.

Pictures dating back to maybe the 1800's. The eyes followed you everywhere and I hated those type of pictures. And the only color scheme in here was dark.

"Well Matthew, here's your room. Dinner is in an hour. And now say goodbye to your parents." The strange man left and I turned to look at my parents. "We're really sorry about this whole situation Matt. Just know that we love you, with all of our hearts." My father said. I hugged him and then my mother.

They left and closed the door behind them. I layed on my twin sized bed and stared at the ceiling.

Hello new life.