Status: Complete. <3

Tonight I'm Loving You

Asshole

You'd think that someone would regret sleeping with the friend of the father of their six year old daughter, only a week after sleeping with the father...If that makes any sense at all. The truth was: I wasn't regretful. I should have been. I should have ran from the room as soon as I awoke the next morning. I should have been worrying myself sick on how I was going to deal with the mistake I'd made.

But I didn't do any of that.

When my eyes pried open the next morning, the hangover less than I anticipated, I felt...happy. Yes, there was that tiny bit of guilt gnawing at my insides, but it quickly disappeared when I acknowledged Armando's warm body next to mine. He hadn't left me. Enrique had.

And that's what led to all of this. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Enrique couldn't make up his mind if he wanted me or not. He couldn't show if he really wanted to make Satia's life better. So what did it really matter what I did?

Armando's fingers brushed my hair back from my neck, his lips trailing along my throat to the back of my neck.

“Buenos días, amor,” he breathed, sending goosebumps across my skin.

“Morning,” I replied, rolling over and smiling sleepily at him.

“Sleep well?”

“Very.”

He gave me one of his classic smirks. “I guess I worked you over pretty hard last night, no?”

I smacked his chest lightly and grinned. “Maybe.”

He smiled and rolled on top of me, kissing my lips feverishly. “You want another go?” he asked between kisses.

“I'd love to,” I said and sucked in a breath when his lips went to work on my neck. “But I need to get home...” He groaned and rolled off me, pouting. I held back a laugh and climbed out of bed, searching for my clothes. “I'm sorry, but Satia wasn't feeling well. I should have been back last night...” My duties as a mother were starting to override my wild side and they began kicking me in the butt.

I attempted to get dressed, but Armando found it fun to keep my clothes away from me. He was fun loving and wanted to keep me naked a little while longer, what else can I say? Finally, when I'd retrieved all my clothes and got dressed, I was standing by the apartment door, bidding Armando a good-bye.

“You'll be back, right?” he asked me, his hand traveling lightly down my arm. That man knew how to work with your heart strings.

I gave him a promiscuous smile. “Maybe...”

“You know you can't stay away now.”

“I know,” I said with a giggle. “But I really need to get back to Satia.”

“You're a good mother,” said Armando suddenly, kissing me quickly on the lips and then shooing me out the door. “Get back to her!”

I exited out of the elevator when it hit ground level and walked towards the entrance to the building. At first I was too busy floating on Cloud 9 to notice the man that walked right by me. But the gorgeous, brown eyes were hard to misplace. I whirled around right as he looked over his shoulder. Our gazes met and I knew that he knew.

Enrique may lack common sense, but he wasn't stupid.

|

Satia was asleep when I got home and Rosa brusquely informed me that my daughter hadn't gotten any better.

“I'm sorry, Rosa,” I sighed. “I'll take her to the doctor when she wakes up.”

“Good,” the nanny replied and turned to the stove. “I don't know what's gotten into you lately, Rosin, but you're not acting very responsible.”

My hands clenched and I whirled around. “I'm doing the best I can, okay?” I snapped. “You try raising a daughter alone when you can't even afford to barely buy her food or new clothes or anything that she wants that you want to give her so bad it hurts!” Tears spilled from my eyes. Why? I'd woken up so happy that morning and now I was crumbling away. I fell back into a chair and buried my face in my hands.

What the hell was my problem? I went and fucked Enrique and then Pitbull? Jesus...what kind of example was I living up to for my daughter. Instead of going home when she was sick, I'd went and slept with a random man. It was ridiculous, absolutely repulsive.

Rosa touched my shoulder. “Rosin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to cry.”

“I know,” I grumbled and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. “But you're right...I've—” My cellphone buzzed from inside my pocket and I dug it out.

Enrique

“Shit...” I took a deep breath and pressed “send”. “Hello?”

“What the hell are you doing?”

I drew back at Enrique's sharp tone. “What am I doing? I don't think that's rightfully any of your business.”

“It is my business!” he snapped. “When you go and fuck...fucking Pitbull, you expect that to be okay?”

“What's your problem?” I asked, clenching the back of my chair. “I'm sure you're in that kind of relationship with Rebecca.”

“Well...yeah...Because we're dating!”

“Armando and I are too.”

“'Armando'? So you get to use his real name now?”

“Jealous?”

Enrique was practically spluttering like a rabid cat. “Do you even think how this is going to affect Satia?”

I barked out a humorless laugh. “Says the man who left her before she was even born. Good-bye, asshole,” I said and snapped the phone shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short. I apologize. Next chapter will hold some...big stuff. >.> Only four chapters left! I'd like to get 40 subscribers before this is completed...that's only five more! Hope you guys are enjoying it!

Don't be a silent reader!

Special thanks to:
MoMo_92
rockstarsNredpants
Jon Toews
Taion
PensNReds
Ecce! Est Katie!

Comments? Recs? Subs?