Oh, Lover

I want to scream I love you from the top of my lungs;

The sun was slowly setting as Holly walked down the dirt road. Clouds were in the sky and if she looked closely she could see the faint stars in the sky which seemed impatient to finally shine again. The woman kicked a lone rock from the road to the mossy grass, turning her head as a bird croaked nearby.

A small smile was playing on her thin lips as she walked and walked, ignoring the pain in her feet. The dress she was wearing was flowing around her, making her feel like she was five years old and playing in the meadows again.

Holly was much happier than she’d been for the last year, which would have seemed strange to a lot of people. Here she was, walking on a road almost in the middle of nowhere while she could be in a luxurious apartment. No, no one would understand. No one except Frank.

As she thought of the man, she smiled. She missed him so much. She missed his shaggy hair that would tickle her face, she missed his scent, she missed the way his voice would be musky in the morning, she missed the way he said ‘I love you,’ with that little half smile on his face.

Holly sighed, breathing out a strand of hair out of her hazel eyes. She was almost there; she could feel it in her bones.

I’m coming home, lover, she thought as she finally spotted the small house where she knew her whole world was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. (:

Comment on what you liked/disliked? <333