Rockstars Baby

Chapter 1

"come on Marie" my mom said my name is Marie Claire I am Cherokee and French I was going to high school. I can't wait to graduate the only reason I'm going to school today is because of my boyfriend after school me and him were going to do "it" and who is this boy you ask Tom kaulitz we have been boyfriend and girlfriend for 3 years and I'm ready to lose my virginity to him of course my mom doesn't know if she found out she would kill me.
"hey baby" tom said while he snaked his arm around my waist
" hey can't wait until after school are you excited" I said
"yes. And I'll go slow babe well I gotta go bye" Tom kissed my cheek and walked to his class
(after school)

Me and Tom rushed. Home and as soon as I locked the door he pinned me up against the wall
Trailing kisses from my lip to my neck then he ripped off my shirt and started to take off my bra then sucked on breast and I moaned and he took off his shirt then his pants I took off my pants and then he ripped off my underwear then stuck a finger in and I moaned he kept going adding more fingers as he pumped in and out and I I couldn't hold it in anymore so I released and he took out his finger and licked and he took off his boxers and entered me fast and it felt so good I moaned every thrust.
(3 hours later)

Tom pulled out of me and laid right next to me breathing hard we both fell asleep but he got up two hours later and went home I laid there feeling so good until I noticed something. He wasn't wearing a condom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short but tell me do you like