Status: Completed :)

Love Game

Let's Talk About Sex

Sasha followed me quietly as I walked to the stage of the video shoot. I now wore a silver knee length dress, silver heels, and a blonde wig. It wasn’t what I’d normally wear, but I was supposed to be a starlet. I was glad that I got to keep my nose ring in. Jesse was talking to the band, which of course included Jacoby, so I decided to walk over there. Sasha stood to the side, keeping out of the way.

Jacoby smirked when he saw me. I tried to ignore him so that I would blush or something stupid like that. I need to at least try not to be interested for Sasha’s sake. His eyes ran over me, up and down and back up again.

“I like the original hair better,” he finally said. “Blonde doesn’t suit you.”

“You would know,” I replied, a little frustrated. I then turned to face the rest of the band and smiled. “I’m Cate Sheppard. I’m a fan.”

“Well, hi,” one of the guys said. “I’m Jerry. That’s Tobin, and that’s our new drummer, Tony.” Tobin and Tony both said hi. “I guess you’ve met Jacoby.”

“I’ve been given the permission to call him Mr. Dick.” Jerry laughed.

“Yeah, you’ve met him alright.”

“So what are we doing here?” I asked Jesse, a little eager to get this show on the road.

“Well, the band’s going to perform behind you. You’re going to lay on the floor like you passed out. You’ll slowly start getting up, do your makeup or something. What we’re going to shoot right now is just you still on the floor.”

“Make sure you lay so that I can get an upskirt view,” Jacoby told me. I stared at him dumbfounded. “Come on, baby, you know you want to do it.”

“Are you always this horny?” I asked.

“Only for you, baby.” I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but I decided I shouldn’t because he’d turn it around on me.

“So can we get started?” I asked Jesse.

“Let’s get to it,” he agreed. “Places everyone.” The guys went to their respective places, picking up their instruments, and I laid on the ground, with my back to the guys, in hopes Jacoby wouldn’t say anything.

“Nice ass, babe.” I should have known.

“You know, guys as cocky as you in the head are just trying to make up for what’s lacking below,” I snapped. The guys “ooh”ed and laughed.

“Six inches of fury dangling down here,” he retorted, and I was sure he was grabbing his crotch.

“I swear I’m going to kick your ass if you keep on with this sex shit, and I swear to God, I will punch you if say something about that remark.”

“Damn, baby, what’s got you all worked up?”

“You.”

“Let’s get to work, people!” Jesse said, cutting off of our conversation. “Cameras ready! Lights! Music! Action!” Someone started playing some music, which I assumed was the song to the video. We must have run through those first few scenes a million times because Jesse wanted the right shots along with several different angles. He was also trying to make all the shots work together.

About a couple of hours later, we got to take a break, so I walked over to Sasha, who had just returned with some food for both of us. I smiled gratefully at her as we walked outside to find somewhere to eat.

“If it wasn’t for this dress, I’d hop up on the SUV and sit there to eat,” I said, making Sasha laugh.

“How about those steps over there?” she asked. I nodded, walking with her to the steps, and frowned when I saw how dirty they were.

“Damn, I can’t sit on those. It’ll ruin the dress.”

“Do you want to find somewhere else?” I shook my head.

“I’ll suffer. I haven’t had to stand in these heels hardly so my feet aren’t killing me yet.” She nodded and sat down before going through the bag and handing me my food.

“So do all models stand while they eat?” someone asked. Sasha looked over my shoulder and rolled her eyes, and I turned to find Jacoby walking towards us.

“They do when they can’t find anywhere to sit without ruining the clothes they’re wearing,” I replied. He shrugged off his jacket and walked towards the steps. “What are you doing?” I asked.

“Giving you a place to sit,” he said, laying the jacket on the steps.

“It’ll make your jacket dirty.”

“It’s leather. It’ll brush off. Now sit down, Cate.” I eyed him a little unsure, but finally took a seat on top of the leather jacket beside Sasha. He leaned against the rail of the stairs, watching me.

“Like what you see?” He chuckled.

“Most definitely, but I liked your first outfit better.”

“You’re a fucking sex addict.”

“Never said I wasn’t.”

“Just making sure you knew,” I said, taking a bite of my sandwich.

“You’ve got two upcoming photo shoots this week,” Sasha said, having not paid any attention to mine and Jacoby’s conversation.

“For?”

“Ed Hardy and Chanel. And you have an interview and photo shoot with Vogue next week.”

“When do I do another show?”

“In a month. It’s part of New York’s Fashion Week.”

“Sweet, Fashion Week is the best.” She nodded in agreement.

“I like Milan’s the best,” she said.

“That is an awesome one.”

“You travel a lot then?” Jacoby asked. I nodded.

“I’ve been all over the U.S. and several countries overseas.”

“It’s fun, isn’t it? The travelling is one of the fun parts of this business. You know, until you start missing home.”

“I don’t get that feeling.”

“You’re not away from home for months at a time, huh?” I shook my head. “That’s the worst part.”

“Sounds like it. But to me, the worst part of fame is the paparazzi.”

“You live here in L.A., huh?”

“Don’t have much choice since my entire career is based here. And no matter where I go, there’s going to be paparazzi.” He nodded.

“You could always cause a buzz and make a sex tape with me.”

“God, you can’t be decent for five minutes, can you?” I snapped. He held up his hands.

“Didn’t know you were going to get so pissy.”

“We should head back, anyway,” I said. “I’m ready to get out of here.” I stood up, putting my trash in the bag Sasha held out for me, and made my way towards the studio. Jacoby caught up with me immediately, jacket draped over his shoulder, and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Come on, Cate, baby, don’t get like that,” he said.

“Fuck off, Shaddix,” I snapped, trying to wiggle out of his grip, but he kept a tight grip.

“So like are you scared of a relationship or something?”

“No, I’m not scared of one.”

“Then go out with me.”

“Fuck no.”

“Why, baby?”

“Because you want sex, and I don’t.”

“Hey, I’m open to an actual relationship.”

“Which is why your hand’s on my ass?” He immediately removed his hand. “Face it; we’re not going to be able to work out a relationship. We’re too different. I mean, I want someone to actually be involved with like the whole deal, and you’re just wanting sex. So let’s just finish this shoot, and we won’t speak ever again.” I didn’t wait for his answer. Instead, I just walked into the studio, letting my makeup get redone and finishing up this video shoot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song for this chapter: "Let's Talk About Sex" by Dangerous New Machine.

Subscribe and comment?